Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 994

Thread: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

  1. #521
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by fionashinobi View Post


    i see dior!!! how are u? hope u are doing fine~

    did i see my name mentioned here?

    its a busy week for me not likely i can come online that often..

    had fun reading about the wifey stuff

    have fun everyone
    Ola say i scare you away from WLC.....

  2. #522

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Ola say i scare you away from WLC.....
    no lar.. not much of internet access the past few days and i had been running around for errands.. had been tired to online also..

  3. #523
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by fionashinobi View Post
    no lar.. not much of internet access the past few days and i had been running around for errands.. had been tired to online also..
    NB ola.... see see see.... read read read.... ola reno

  4. #524

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    NB ola.... see see see.... read read read.... ola reno


    dont blame reno for my disappearance..

    have a good week ahead.. doubt i will be able to be online that often..

    good night..

  5. #525

    Default Re: 32nd season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    NB ola.... see see see.... read read read.... ola reno
    i think she just being polite. of course she wont admit cos of you lor

  6. #526
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 32nd season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    i think she just being polite. of course she wont admit cos of you lor
    faintz........

  7. #527
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toyland
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by fionashinobi View Post


    i see dior!!! how are u? hope u are doing fine~

    did i see my name mentioned here?

    its a busy week for me not likely i can come online that often..

    had fun reading about the wifey stuff

    have fun everyone

    Hi Fiona! yes i m good! will only be ard for afew days then chao liao.. abit difficult to go online oso ... anyway .. really nice to be back.. hope u hv enjoyed too...

  8. #528

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    i think she just being polite. of course she wont admit cos of you lor
    dont say until like that lar.. its not because of reno that i am not here but really busy the past few days and going to be quite busy tomorrow onwards until dont know what i am doing also.. haha.. will try to come in here to relax n have a good laugh also

    Quote Originally Posted by Dior86 View Post
    Hi Fiona! yes i m good! will only be ard for afew days then chao liao.. abit difficult to go online oso ... anyway .. really nice to be back.. hope u hv enjoyed too...
    nice to see u here..

  9. #529
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Mooooooooing....

  10. #530
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by Dior86 View Post
    hmmm c fella? my name really got "c" ler... dun believe? ask mm lar...
    so you're the c**** who had meatballs for lunch yesterday

  11. #531

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan View Post
    so you're the c**** who had meatballs for lunch yesterday

  12. #532
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    morning every1! drinking session ? u guys organise lor, i try to make it

    canon, be it old or new task/job. u havent been in that co for 6 yrs, sure dont feel alright for now lah. it's sorta like new environment and new ppl isnt it ? just give yourself some time lor. 1st week is the most difficult one i think but you'll be okay after that

    ho ho ..Reno beo-ing Dior after Fiona huh... tsk tsk tsk ... chee koh pek
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  13. #533

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Hee...Hee...Hee...Hee...Haa...Haa...Haa.....!!!!

  14. #534
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    morning every1! drinking session ? u guys organise lor, i try to make it

    canon, be it old or new task/job. u havent been in that co for 6 yrs, sure dont feel alright for now lah. it's sorta like new environment and new ppl isnt it ? just give yourself some time lor. 1st week is the most difficult one i think but you'll be okay after that

    ho ho ..Reno beo-ing Dior after Fiona huh... tsk tsk tsk ... chee koh pek


    morning everyone!!

  15. #535
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    morning every1! drinking session ? u guys organise lor, i try to make it

    canon, be it old or new task/job. u havent been in that co for 6 yrs, sure dont feel alright for now lah. it's sorta like new environment and new ppl isnt it ? just give yourself some time lor. 1st week is the most difficult one i think but you'll be okay after that

    ho ho ..Reno beo-ing Dior after Fiona huh... tsk tsk tsk ... chee koh pek
    what beoing.... i just want to increase the population in my msn list......

    FC... what is your msn account????

  16. #536
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post


    morning everyone!!
    you beoing Dior????

  17. #537
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny View Post
    Hee...Hee...Hee...Hee...Haa...Haa...Haa.....!!!!
    you drunk in the morning???

  18. #538
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toyland
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    you beoing Dior????

  19. #539
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toyland
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan View Post
    so you're the c**** who had meatballs for lunch yesterday


  20. #540

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    what beoing.... i just want to increase the population in my msn list......

    FC... what is your msn account????
    increase the population by adding more gals to your msn? new concept of procreation?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •