Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 994

Thread: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

  1. #441
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 32nd season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan View Post
    this proves that Reno owns ola now, but willing to give up ola to soma
    You want? I don't

  2. #442
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 32nd season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    i never owns ola in the first place...
    or he Own you...

  3. #443
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 32nd season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    or he Own you...
    got meh? no lah....

  4. #444

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    anyone felt out of place on 1st day of work? even if it's an ex-company?

    Dun worry! Usually is like tat.... after sometime everything will be okie liao...

  5. #445

    Default Re: 32nd season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    thought you on diet.... cannot eat.....
    Diet cannt eat salad meh....Restaurant got salad mah....But I dun eat grass lah....

  6. #446

    Default Re: 32nd season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    WLC buddies get to go or not ah?
    Can ask Reno loh... How abt a chirstmas get together?

  7. #447
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    long time no come in liao.. how's everyone?

  8. #448
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 32nd season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny View Post
    Can ask Reno loh... How abt a chirstmas get together?
    sounds good!!

  9. #449
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Do not stay in Comfort Zone...Get out of it...
    CULTIVATE ATTITUDE, HABITS & ACTIVITIES!

    Been doing that every morning..



  10. #450
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    Do not stay in Comfort Zone...Get out of it...
    CULTIVATE ATTITUDE, HABITS & ACTIVITIES!

    Been doing that every morning..


    not like u... this is crap in soma's dictionary !!
    lets go for drinking session!

  11. #451

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    Do not stay in Comfort Zone...Get out of it...
    CULTIVATE ATTITUDE, HABITS & ACTIVITIES!

    Been doing that every morning..


    KNS....

  12. #452

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    should be quite normal
    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    it is normal.... you stressing yourself.... relax....
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny View Post
    Dun worry! Usually is like tat.... after sometime everything will be okie liao...
    haiz... maybe i give myself too much pressure... and expect myself to remember wat i had been doing 6 yrs ago bah

  13. #453
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    not like u... this is crap in soma's dictionary !!
    lets go for drinking session!

    hahahah......

    Do not stay in Comfort Zone...Get out of it... (my bed)
    CULTIVATE ATTITUDE(i sometime drink water first before brushing the teeth)
    , HABITS (i eat breakfast everyday, toilet in the morning too)
    & ACTIVITIES
    !(i got 4 choice of coffee shop and 2 market to go buy breakfast)


    when is the drinking session?

  14. #454
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    haiz... maybe i give myself too much pressure... and expect myself to remember wat i had been doing 6 yrs ago bah
    you got to practice lady.. you got to practice..

  15. #455
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: 32nd season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    haiz... maybe i give myself too much pressure... and expect myself to remember wat i had been doing 6 yrs ago bah
    I wonder what have u been doing then all tis time?

    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  16. #456

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    you got to practice lady.. you got to practice..
    yea, started practising some easy stuff today. same for tmr. orientation frm tis wed till next thur... then will hv training/refresher for the tough stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO View Post
    I wonder what have u been doing then all tis time?
    working in other industries...

  17. #457
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    anyone felt out of place on 1st day of work? even if it's an ex-company?
    How is your new job?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  18. #458
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: 32nd season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    yea, started practising some easy stuff today. same for tmr. orientation frm tis wed till next thur... then will hv training/refresher for the tough stuff



    working in other industries...
    ho, so u decided to jump back into yr old trade?
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  19. #459
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    How is your new job?
    i thought she just mention 'out of place'..

  20. #460

    Default Re: 32nd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its turkey time of the year again

    Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    hahahah......

    Do not stay in Comfort Zone...Get out of it... (my bed)
    CULTIVATE ATTITUDE(i sometime drink water first before brushing the teeth)
    , HABITS (i eat breakfast everyday, toilet in the morning too)
    & ACTIVITIES
    !(i got 4 choice of coffee shop and 2 market to go buy breakfast)


    when is the drinking session?
    Where u all suggest?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •