Thread: what to use to clean my len outdoors? newbie

Default what to use to clean my len outdoors? newbie

hi there, recently and more days to come, i am shooting outdoor events, and many of time becos i am just a 2weeks old FZ50 user, still a little not use to the big len infront so my hand would touch it at time.

since i brought the cam till now, i had not clean it bef, can you suggest method and things i need to clean it? tks a million

Default Re: what to use to clean my len outdoors? newbie

i'm tinking of using an anti-static cloth? or those cloth u use to clean ur specs?

protect ur cam lens with UV filter and clean the UV filter with anti-static cloth or lens paper with the help of the blower ( blow away the dust )
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

then if got fingerprint, can not blow away one how? there is this item called Lenspen, wat is it?

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    then if got fingerprint, can not blow away one how? there is this item called Lenspen, wat is it?
    Prepare your equipment well. Maybe if you put lens hood, you no need to clean up fingerprint.

Regards,
    Arto.

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    If got fingerprint, you can apply the following method:

1. Rinse ur mouth with clean water and blow slowly onto the lens (with finger print) closely. Wipe off with the anti-static cloth or lens paper.

or

2. Use lens cleaning solution to clean and wipe off with the anti-static cloth or lens paper.
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap