Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42

Thread: Star Awards 2006

  1. #1

    Default Star Awards 2006

    Hi anyone knows where the red carpet will be? And will the public be accessible to it?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Star Awards 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by itsybitsyspidy View Post
    Hi anyone knows where the red carpet will be? And will the public be accessible to it?
    st james. not accessible to public, you would hav to write in to get ticket. i wrote in but still no news.

  3. #3
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default Re: Star Awards 2006

    st james power station...i might be going..
    eat. drink. shoot

  4. #4

    Default Re: Star Awards 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar View Post
    st james power station...i might be going..
    you have access?

  5. #5
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default Re: Star Awards 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by itsybitsyspidy View Post
    you have access?
    i'm from the press....might be assigned to cover that event if i'm lucky
    eat. drink. shoot

  6. #6

    Default Re: Star Awards 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar View Post
    i'm from the press....might be assigned to cover that event if i'm lucky
    oic. lucky you. hope i'll see nice ones in the papers on monday.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Star Awards 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by itsybitsyspidy View Post
    oic. lucky you. hope i'll see nice ones in the papers on monday.
    no need wait till monday, i try my best to post on sunday , ask my friend to get, 50% chances

  8. #8

    Default Re: Star Awards 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    no need wait till monday, i try my best to post on sunday , ask my friend to get, 50% chances
    haha thanks alot! hope felicia chin will wear smth nice.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Star Awards 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by itsybitsyspidy View Post
    haha thanks alot! hope felicia chin will wear smth nice.
    I'm sure she will.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Star Awards 2006

    wanna ask if take red carpet, where is the best location?

  11. #11
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default Re: Star Awards 2006

    where the press area is IMO
    eat. drink. shoot

  12. #12

    Default Re: Star Awards 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar View Post
    where the press area is IMO
    what is IMO??

  13. #13

    Default Re: Star Awards 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    what is IMO??
    IMO = In My Opinion

  14. #14

    Default Re: Star Awards 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by itsybitsyspidy View Post
    IMO = In My Opinion
    oic..................

  15. #15

    Default Re: Star Awards 2006

    how to shoot where the press area is when we are not the press?

  16. #16
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default Re: Star Awards 2006

    obviously you can't.
    eat. drink. shoot

  17. #17

    Default Re: Star Awards 2006

    Looks like we have to stay home and watch TV while the press shoot.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    卧龙岗
    Posts
    2,736

    Default Re: Star Awards 2006

    just some side info that i had gathered...
    1. hosts for the Red Carpet & Post-Celebrations will be Mark Lee and Lin Pei Fen
    2. hosts for the actual awards ceremony will be Guo Liang and Patty Hou Pei Chen

    on top of the mediacorp artistes who will be attending the show, here are some of the overseas artistes that will / probably be attending..

    only 1 local singer, Mavis Hee

    TW artistes:
    - 5566's Zax Wang Ren Fu, Tony Sun Xie Zhi
    - 2 really tall guys, Dylan Guo Pin Chao, Joe Zheng Yuan Chang
    - Variety show hosts, Jiu Kong, Tai Zhi Yuan and Guo Zi Qian
    - Song composers, Bao Xiao Song and Bao Xiao Bo

    Hk artistes
    - Jessica Hester Hsuan (Xuan Xuan), Francis Ng, Nick Cheung, Angie Chiu (Zhao Ya Zhi) and Melvin Wong (Huang Jin Shen)

    Korean artistes
    - Rumoured to be coming, Princess Hours' Kim Jeong Hoon
    Last edited by FilterFunk; 7th December 2006 at 04:09 PM.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Star Awards 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar View Post
    i'm from the press....might be assigned to cover that event if i'm lucky
    wow, will be side by side with u then.

    dun get in each others' way then.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #20

    Default Re: Star Awards 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by FilterFunk View Post
    just some side info that i had gathered...
    1. hosts for the Red Carpet & Post-Celebrations will be Mark Lee and Lin Pei Fen
    2. hosts for the actual awards ceremony will be Guo Liang and Patty Hou Pei Chen

    on top of the mediacorp artistes who will be attending the show, here are some of the overseas artistes that will / probably be attending..

    only 1 local singer, Mavis Hee

    TW artistes:
    - 5566's Zax Wang Ren Fu, Tony Sun Xie Zhi
    - 2 really tall guys, Dylan Guo Pin Chao, Joe Zheng Yuan Chang
    - Variety show hosts, Jiu Kong, Tai Zhi Yuan and Guo Zi Qian
    - Song composers, Bao Xiao Song and Bao Xiao Bo

    Hk artistes
    - Jessica Hester Hsuan (Xuan Xuan), Francis Ng, Nick Cheung, Angie Chiu (Zhao Ya Zhi) and Melvin Wong (Huang Jin Shen)

    Korean artistes
    - Rumoured to be coming, Princess Hours' Kim Jeong Hoon
    Mavis Hee Back with a vengence.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •