Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 559

Thread: Our Woodlanders Home

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    (NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    No lah, yesterdae is juz my test... stressed out from the lecture, i cant catch anytg at all... So i think i fare rather badly for yesterdae test... sigh...

    Good lens? Wats the price? but it is onli up to 75mm... hmm... I think I still stick to my kit lens for now, never fail me yet.
    My Collection of 不起眼的 Photos
    Proud Owner of Canon 400D

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dreamy Nikon Land
    Posts
    2,874

    Talking Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    I = Visitor to Woodlanders Home
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

  3. #23
    jcryan55
    Guests

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Woodlanders

    1. Aaron80
    2. E500
    3. yokechye
    4. DaGimCi
    5. XXXcat (newbie)
    6. Buggy
    7. yllew
    8. Emerson
    9. Justshot
    10. kktan
    11. Karsoon
    12. smallpeak(using Olympus E300)
    13. valkyrie(from Sembawang)
    14. Michael
    15. biggmalique
    16. BnL (Newbie)
    17. Limsc
    18. F Enzo
    19. Cky1504(admiralty)
    20. Slivester (just relocated to Hillview, still loves Woodlands)
    21. roDz
    22. hanqiang1011
    23. peteryeo
    24. cbl_howard
    25. DesmondLeong
    26. saifulbahar
    27. espion
    28. SleepingIdol
    29. devilboy
    30. ProjectDZaki (another proud owner of the Canon EOS 400D hehe)
    31. Xtreme
    32. Koolkef - getting back into the hobby!
    33. genecola
    34. direwuff
    35. Sally Leong
    36. Daisuke
    37. legiz
    38. zuldevil (Panasonic Lumix FZ5)
    39. fmmahq - loves his E500
    40. Ah_Seng
    41. sbs99 (after so long, then i notice this thread. haaa)
    42. ornegu
    43. kelvgoh (Canon EOS 350D)
    44. ozora
    45. lkw_sean
    46. sugary88
    47. Rachel_Yan
    48. agape01
    49. Stray_Sheep
    50. SolBadGuy
    51. ReiszRie
    52. FuWen (still film and Zeiss, www.fuwen.net)
    53. Akira Fudou
    54. Jason Neo
    55. jcryan55 (aka jeffrey)

    Updated as at 5 Dec 06, 1420hrs.

    Would be glad to attend if there is a gathering for the Woodlands Lensmen (& women) coming up.
    You can see my works at my online gallery www.flickr.com/photos/jeffreyyap

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    525

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    ~Thur night photography ~

    Tanglin Mall, meet at 7pm (snow time 7.15 - 7.30pm)

    anyone keen? pls PM me

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    (NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    PMed~~~ Thru MSN~~~ LOL~~~
    My Collection of 不起眼的 Photos
    Proud Owner of Canon 400D

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dreamy Nikon Land
    Posts
    2,874

    Unhappy Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    ya right... I just MSN you, you also no reply...
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    75

    Red face Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Hi there... im staying in woodlands and i just got myself a canon digital camera... can i be added to the list too ?

  8. #28

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Woodlanders

    1. Aaron80
    2. E500
    3. yokechye
    4. DaGimCi
    5. XXXcat (newbie)
    6. Buggy
    7. yllew
    8. Emerson
    9. Justshot
    10. kktan
    11. Karsoon
    12. smallpeak(using Olympus E300)
    13. valkyrie(from Sembawang)
    14. Michael
    15. biggmalique
    16. BnL (Newbie)
    17. Limsc
    18. F Enzo
    19. Cky1504(admiralty)
    20. Slivester (just relocated to Hillview, still loves Woodlands)
    21. roDz
    22. hanqiang1011
    23. peteryeo
    24. cbl_howard
    25. DesmondLeong
    26. saifulbahar
    27. espion
    28. SleepingIdol
    29. devilboy
    30. ProjectDZaki (another proud owner of the Canon EOS 400D hehe)
    31. Xtreme
    32. Koolkef - getting back into the hobby!
    33. genecola
    34. direwuff
    35. Sally Leong
    36. Daisuke
    37. legiz
    38. zuldevil (Panasonic Lumix FZ5)
    39. fmmahq - loves his E500
    40. Ah_Seng
    41. sbs99 (after so long, then i notice this thread. haaa)
    42. ornegu
    43. kelvgoh (Canon EOS 350D)
    44. ozora
    45. lkw_sean
    46. sugary88
    47. Rachel_Yan
    48. agape01
    49. Stray_Sheep
    50. SolBadGuy
    51. ReiszRie
    52. FuWen (still film and Zeiss, www.fuwen.net)
    53. Akira Fudou
    54. Jason Neo
    55. jcryan55 (aka jeffrey)
    56. jezzmatezz

    Updated as at 5 Dec 06

    Welcome jezzmatezz to our home..
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    75

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    thks for the warm welcome bro its an honour to be part of the woodlanders!

  10. #30

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Hey no prob bro, u just have to join us for our upcoming kopi session can liao..

    Quote Originally Posted by jezzmatezz View Post
    thks for the warm welcome bro its an honour to be part of the woodlanders!
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    525

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Quote Originally Posted by XXXcat View Post
    ~Thur night photography ~

    Tanglin Mall, meet at 7pm (snow time 7.15 - 7.30pm)

    anyone keen? pls PM me

    Sorry I forgot this Thur, i got something on.

    Next Thur anyone free?

    PM me okie?

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    281

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Good Day frens....

    I need some advice here... I'm looking for a Tele-convertor for my S3, anyone know where can I get it?? I'm looking at the 3rd party one.... Also I understand that I'll need an adapter rite??

    Pls recommend which are the available Tele-convertor and adapters that I can get for my S3 as Christmas present...
    Nikon D300s, Fuji F100fd
    Tamron 17- 50 f2.8, Sigma 70-200 f2.8

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    525

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Quote Originally Posted by Stray Sheep View Post
    Good Day frens....

    I need some advice here... I'm looking for a Tele-convertor for my S3, anyone know where can I get it?? I'm looking at the 3rd party one.... Also I understand that I'll need an adapter rite??

    Pls recommend which are the available Tele-convertor and adapters that I can get for my S3 as Christmas present...
    maybe can try @ lucky plaza Lords?

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    281

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Quote Originally Posted by XXXcat View Post
    maybe can try @ lucky plaza Lords?
    Thx you very much.... can I just ask, which level is the shop located at ??
    Nikon D300s, Fuji F100fd
    Tamron 17- 50 f2.8, Sigma 70-200 f2.8

  15. #35

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Hi bro, for your info..

    Lord's - Lord's Camera, 304 Orchard Road #01-79 Lucky Plaza, Tel: 6235 4605, e-mail: lordscom@singnet.com.sg


    Quote Originally Posted by Stray Sheep View Post
    Thx you very much.... can I just ask, which level is the shop located at ??
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    281

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Thx you very much aaron.... Maybe free can go down see see look look... I've called up MS color, then they say they dun sell 3rd party lens le... The original cannon one like "bo hua" le.. Only 1.5X and it cost $199.. I'm lookin for the Raynox 2.2X, but hv to see the results first b4 buying.. I read the review, it say the pic come out may nt be very clear... sigh...
    Nikon D300s, Fuji F100fd
    Tamron 17- 50 f2.8, Sigma 70-200 f2.8

  17. #37

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    No prob bro.. Teleconverter will always degrade image quality one.. Even on top end Dslr's lenses.. I guess this is a compromise we must leave with to get the extra reach.. 1.5x converter will definitely be better than the 2.2x one.. The longer the teleconverter, the more it degrades the image quality. I will go for the 1.5x one..

    Quote Originally Posted by Stray Sheep View Post
    Thx you very much aaron.... Maybe free can go down see see look look... I've called up MS color, then they say they dun sell 3rd party lens le... The original cannon one like "bo hua" le.. Only 1.5X and it cost $199.. I'm lookin for the Raynox 2.2X, but hv to see the results first b4 buying.. I read the review, it say the pic come out may nt be very clear... sigh...
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  18. #38
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    No prob bro.. Teleconverter will always degrade image quality one.. Even on top end Dslr's lenses.. I guess this is a compromise we must leave with to get the extra reach.. 1.5x converter will definitely be better than the 2.2x one.. The longer the teleconverter, the more it degrades the image quality. I will go for the 1.5x one..
    get a tele lens lo

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1.45N 103.83E
    Posts
    3,202

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    i'm from sembawang, a friendly neighbour peeping into yr new home.

  20. #40
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Quote Originally Posted by DeSwitch View Post
    i'm from sembawang, a friendly neighbour peeping into yr new home.
    welcome to peep!

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •