Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 61114151617182126 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 559

Thread: Our Woodlanders Home

  1. #301
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    Still quite sick but looking forward to seeing u guys later..
    Remember not to spread any virus arh. Wear your ski mask. Dude, take care man!

  2. #302

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Hey for all those coming for the kopi session later, there is a change in the venue.. Instead of the grandcity kopitiam, we will meet at civic centre mcdonald instead. legiz will be bringing his laptop along and macdonald will be a better choice as we can connect to internet as well.. Same time 8pm..
    Last edited by aaron80; 2nd February 2007 at 11:58 AM.

  3. #303

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Woodlanders Kopi Session

    Location: Woodlands Civic Centre Macdonald
    Date: 02 Feb 07
    Time: 8pm - 10pm

    We will be having a kopi session next friday 02 Feb, this is the 1st kopi session of 2007. So I hope u guys will come hor..

    Just leave your name in the list below and pm me (aaron80) your contact number.. The location is very near Causeway Point so should be easy for u guys to find it and the food there not bad lah.

    Attending
    1) aaron80
    2) yllew
    3) peteryeo
    4) Spectrum
    5) legiz

    Just an update on the venue..

  4. #304
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    how was the meet up?

  5. #305
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Hahaha....Didn't read this thread before I leave my house & go straight to the coffee-shop instead.

  6. #306
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    (NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Aiyah... aiyah... How was the meeting? It was quite interesting~~~ Muz be planning an outing soon. But not veri sure when will it be and whr will it be though... Hmm...
    My Collection of 不起眼的 Photos
    Proud Owner of Canon 400D

  7. #307
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Quote Originally Posted by yllew View Post
    Aiyah... aiyah... How was the meeting? It was quite interesting~~~ Muz be planning an outing soon. But not veri sure when will it be and whr will it be though... Hmm...
    u not there??

  8. #308

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum View Post
    Hahaha....Didn't read this thread before I leave my house & go straight to the coffee-shop instead.
    aiyo u should call aaron , i tot he gave u his number??

  9. #309
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    (NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    u not there??
    No no, I was there. But Spectrum mizzed aaron's post on the change of venue lah... LOL~~~ But lets hope we haf an outing soon. I shld b going down on the 16th to River Ang Bao for the fireworks and other activities~~~
    My Collection of 不起眼的 Photos
    Proud Owner of Canon 400D

  10. #310
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Quote Originally Posted by yllew View Post
    No no, I was there. But Spectrum mizzed aaron's post on the change of venue lah... LOL~~~ But lets hope we haf an outing soon. I shld b going down on the 16th to River Ang Bao for the fireworks and other activities~~~
    haha.. enjoy man.. i going to fly off this sunday night liao

  11. #311

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Do takecare bro and keep in touch.. We all will miss u..

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    haha.. enjoy man.. i going to fly off this sunday night liao

  12. #312
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Quote Originally Posted by yllew View Post
    No no, I was there. But Spectrum mizzed aaron's post on the change of venue lah... LOL~~~ But lets hope we haf an outing soon. I shld b going down on the 16th to River Ang Bao for the fireworks and other activities~~~
    Damn! Working on that day till late night!

  13. #313
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    525

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Quote Originally Posted by yllew View Post
    No no, I was there. But Spectrum mizzed aaron's post on the change of venue lah... LOL~~~ But lets hope we haf an outing soon. I shld b going down on the 16th to River Ang Bao for the fireworks and other activities~~~

    bro, firework starts on 17.02.07 9pm lei...

  14. #314
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Quote Originally Posted by XXXcat View Post
    bro, firework starts on 17.02.07 9pm lei...
    Hmm.... Maybe can make it. Where is the fireworks held at this time round?

  15. #315
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Singapore, Woodland
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Hi to All Woodlanders members,

    i would be pleased to join and part of your photoshooting gang.
    Staying just a few steps away from Causeway Point.
    And Working in Causewaypoint

    Here is my email charlespczone@yahoo.com.sg
    if there is any outings or gatherings you guys have.
    Thanks.......



    Well, i just got my D80 and few good lens....

    Nikkor 70-300mm f4-5.6
    Sigma 24-70mm f2.8-3.5
    Nikkor 50mm F1.8

    Knows suppliers that can get Good Value For Lens and Memory Card (Sandisk, Kingston)
    :cool: Love Nature, Love Photography. Charles Pek W K
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/charlespeknikon/

  16. #316
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dreamy Nikon Land
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Thanks. I need Kingston SD Card 2G Ultimate. Any loorbang under $50?
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

  17. #317
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Quote Originally Posted by charlespek77 View Post
    Knows suppliers that can get Good Value For Lens and Memory Card (Sandisk, Kingston)
    You mean Nikkor lenses?

  18. #318
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    526

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Quote Originally Posted by charlespek77 View Post
    Hi to All Woodlanders members,

    i would be pleased to join and part of your photoshooting gang.
    Staying just a few steps away from Causeway Point.
    And Working in Causewaypoint

    Here is my email charlespczone@yahoo.com.sg
    if there is any outings or gatherings you guys have.
    Thanks.......



    Well, i just got my D80 and few good lens....

    Nikkor 70-300mm f4-5.6
    Sigma 24-70mm f2.8-3.5
    Nikkor 50mm F1.8

    Knows suppliers that can get Good Value For Lens and Memory Card (Sandisk, Kingston)
    cause you work at PCZONE? lols !

    well, i travel to Japan frequently and thus i'm able to bring back goodies at rock-bottom prices, thus far, 2 CSers has got their 400D and L1 at unimaginable prices which they're very happy about. =)
    Last edited by ReiszRie; 5th February 2007 at 10:20 PM.

  19. #319
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dreamy Nikon Land
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Haha, edited post? Perhaps you have included price initially, just a guess.

    Anyway, does Japan still have LC-1?
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

  20. #320
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    526

    Default Re: Our Woodlanders Home

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    Haha, edited post? Perhaps you have included price initially, just a guess.

    Anyway, does Japan still have LC-1?
    prices can be obtained at www.kakaku.com/camera

    *i'm prone to typos, which is why i seem to always edit my posts*

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 61114151617182126 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •