Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Color Blindness.

  1. #21

    Default Re: Color Blindness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand View Post
    #1 - Jurong Birdpark
    http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1736/eaglerl1.jpg

    #2 - Holden cars go head to head @ royal adelaide show.
    http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8864/holdenxy8.jpg

    #3 - Biker doing stunt @ royal adelaide show.
    http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3324/bikeydt6.jpg

    1st pic was using 50mm f1.8
    2nd and 3rd with Kit lense.

    c & c welcome. Thanks for viewing!
    Other than #3 having a slight blue-magenta cast, the other 2 seems ok.
    Last edited by lsisaxon; 5th December 2006 at 12:28 PM.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    41

    Default Re: Color Blindness.

    Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    Other than #3 having a slight blue-magenta cast, the other 2 seems ok.
    Noted! Thanks!!

  3. #23

    Default Re: Color Blindness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand View Post



    A, looks 70
    B, looks 16-ish
    C, nothing
    D, looks 26
    [/I]



    Many Thanks,
    Hansen NG
    Whats in C? I see no number...but a funny red shaped swirly pattern. Its that supposed to be it? :P

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    41

    Default Re: Color Blindness.

    Quote Originally Posted by BurgaFlippinMan View Post
    Whats in C? I see no number...but a funny red shaped swirly pattern. Its that supposed to be it? :P
    LOL! if u see nothing(in C) it proves you're not colorblind!!

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Color Blindness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand View Post
    LOL! if u see nothing(in C) it proves you're not colorblind!!
    hahaha... u should have something like this for him...

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!


    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    41

    Default Re: Color Blindness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    hahaha... u should have something like this for him...

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!


    LOL!! u guys are funny!!

    Anyway CONGRATS!

  7. #27

    Default Re: Color Blindness.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •