Thread: New Singnet Billing Ssytem?

Default New Singnet Billing Ssytem?

Does anyone know regarding to this billing system? Will be glad if someone do.

I was charged for 3mth of the bill for my singnet. My net bill is accumulate with my singtel bill and its been charged to my ST UOB card. When I referred to my CC bill, it is charged to my card and I had cleared the bill. Why is Singnet still asking me to pay for the last 2 mth with this mth bill?

Damn billing dept had close hence I cant call to clarify but here.

Im kinda lost when I read the information from their site.

Default Re: New Singnet Billing Ssytem?

Same here. My dad was wondering why they're charging like 2x the amount they'd normally bill the house. And since i just upgraded to 1.5 kbps, the bill this month is like 2x the amount, so its like $100 + -.-

me too.. kena 3 month bills with credit card payment.. nb... Sinktui...

mine too..i think they charge ahead of time... creative accounting maybe??

this is what i call creative robbery. i'm also a victim and don't know why they want to change their billing system. it doesn't make a difference to me except charge me extra in advance.
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

Hmm.. Best, I gonna call and make noise tmr morning to Singtel. I firmly do not believe that they charge ahead but backward!

From my bill is stated:
    05 Oct - 23rd Oct
    24 Oct - 23rd Nov
    24 Nov - 23rd Dec

Since I had not paid for 24th Nov- 23rd Dec, why is there a extra charge of previous 2 mth.
    I called 1688 and heard the phone operator automatic system saying about this thing which I do not care alot. But I bother is, do I still gonna pay for this extra and hows the bill gonna be later on?

They should have at least send a letter to inform us then just simply come along with the bill.

One Time adjustment? duhz... making me one big time confusing adjustment better still.

Yo guys, you can check out this earlier thread also on this matter. Me Kenna also

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=239718

thanks for the link. however, even if it is prepaid, it still dun answer my question of why pay up the past 2 mth as we had paid for already? sigh...

what a system that fail tremenously.

all those with sinknet account shld bombard them with emails.

Quote Originally Posted by josho View Post
    thanks for the link. however, even if it is prepaid, it still dun answer my question of why pay up the past 2 mth as we had paid for already? sigh...

what a system that fail tremenously.
    You might want to check your Oct and earlier bills to see?

Yes, they goof up big time this round. Reminded me of the green label in yr 2000 when they had the scummy "state-of-the-art" billing system that cost >$100m with 2 cheapie super computers backups and >200men software team to fix bugs. It took them more than a yr to erradicate billing errors based on an unproven billing system. Hence, there was an instance of no billing for up to one year. And when the cumulated bill came, an uproar filled the air. That lousy backend system resulted in severe staff churn while the software companies were laughing their way to the banks. However, all is well now for the green label and we are all happy.

It is a hassle to migrate from one billing system to another and even so with a legacy system of the red label.

Perhaps we should give red label a little more time to piece up the patches. Calling up the customer service and giving them a hard time won't help the situation as it only encourages more staff churn on the front line to leave the organisation (after the red packet perhaps).

As for the recent above-the-line (comical) commercial to showcase how red had won in the ring fight, i feel the ad agency just made a damm fool of their client. Guess who had the last laugh? That commercial wasn't timely at all; neither was it up to mark.

Fella CSer, peace...

Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh View Post
    You might want to check your Oct and earlier bills to see?
    I kinda lost my Singtel/net bill. But over my UOB Card stated 70+. thats inclusive of my Net $55.24 and Hp bill of 20.25. I checked for past 2 mth of my Card bill, its paid.. isnt it much funny that they recharge me??? Must make noise, tell them send memo.

I bet the CSOs confirm having bad headache for such system been implement. But still, if I don't make noise, ST will tot its fine for such thing occur.

Must write to Strait Times forum. hmm

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    Yes, they goof up big time this round. Reminded me of the green label in yr 2000 when they had the scummy "state-of-the-art" billing system that cost >$100m with 2 cheapie super computers backups and >200men software team to fix bugs. It took them more than a yr to erradicate billing errors based on an unproven billing system. Hence, there was an instance of no billing for up to one year. And when the cumulated bill came, an uproar filled the air. That lousy backend system resulted in severe staff churn while the software companies were laughing their way to the banks. However, all is well now for the green label and we are all happy.

It is a hassle to migrate from one billing system to another and even so with a legacy system of the red label.

Perhaps we should give red label a little more time to piece up the patches. Calling up the customer service and giving them a hard time won't help the situation as it only encourages more staff churn on the front line to leave the organisation (after the red packet perhaps).

As for the recent above-the-line (comical) commercial to showcase how red had won in the ring fight, i feel the ad agency just made a damm fool of their client. Guess who had the last laugh? That commercial wasn't timely at all; neither was it up to mark.

Fella CSer, peace...
    I kinda missed the ad.

Must pressure to let them its not a joking matter and dont take things too lightly. hmm Im peace and cool

I dun remember receiving any notice about this. I think as consumers, we should be informed in advanced....what if my bank account doesn't have enough cash for giro?

i have been trying to call through to their 1688 number for the past 3 days to no avail.
    their billing is ridiculous!

it is more than 2x my usual bill amount

finally managed to get through.

they changed from a pre-payment method to an accrued payment method.
    therefore the rise in bill.

Default New Singnet Billing Ssytem? Puiiiiiii !!!!!!

The main problem here is they never inform the customer of the big changes and I really feel sick of all these big Singapore company . Is money all they want . Now we are always paying in advance and soon everything works this way and waht are we suppose to do be as Kia soo like them as well .
    All they need is a good and clean example and all donkey and monkey follow .

Ha Ha Ha just wonder what you call the one who started all this system .

Pan here is as disgusted as those who feel the stress and insensitive.
    Regards

Default Re: New Singnet Billing Ssytem? Puiiiiiii !!!!!!

I called and make noise earlier on. Under my CC statement, I am been charged for the Net bill. Whereas the CSO told me there's one mth is not charge at all? Every mth I paid for the card bill and saw the amt of money is correct and yet now.. I pay again? WTF? Argh..

I tend to agree with Free Agent that they didnt even bother to tell all customers in an advance.. How can the Big company do something like that? Just like, lets hike up the GST. Argh...

I hope that I can get 3 month pay in advanced . ha ha

Default Re: New Singnet Billing Ssytem? Puiiiiiii !!!!!!

No point talking to the CSO. They can do nothing much. Blow up to someone higher up. My friend complained this matter too. Regarding the minor adjustment "extra" charge. Made some noise and for a few days and they wavied the extra charge.