Thread: What is that instrument called? (warning:non-photog stuff)

Default What is that instrument called? (warning:non-photog stuff)

U know, when people make presentations on powerpoint, instead of someone sitting at the laptop and click, there's something tat u can hand hold and trigger the slide transitions rite? any idea what its called and how much? thinking of getting 100 pieces for my staff. thanks.

Default Re: What is that instrument called? (warning:non-photog stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by niki View Post
    U know, when people make presentations on powerpoint, instead of someone sitting at the laptop and click, there's something tat u can hand hold and trigger the slide transitions rite? any idea what its called and how much? thinking of getting 100 pieces for my staff. thanks.
    wireless pointer?

actually can use Sony fone to activate if laptop have bluetooth.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

ic.. i cant afford to get 100 sony hp.. hahah... jk. according to a CSer , its a wireless presenter.

thanks erv, contacted Sridati already.. will now look at whether the price she quotes fit my budget.

there are a few possible solutions.

1. wireless mouse
    this is more general. since you can use your mouse to control a powerpoint presentation, there is no difference in holding a wireless mouse in your hand. cheaper too.

2. remote control for the projector.
    some projectors have a remote control that can move the mouse pointer and have mouse buttons on it. some even have a built in laser pointer.

hi, thanks for the input.. i've contacted the distributor.. apparently.. doesnt fit my budget.. so, think i'll make a trip down to sitex to see what i can get.. thanks! i'll close this thread.