Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Got such happening meh?

Default Re: Got such happening meh?

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    this is true!! i saw it in the TV! The TV said that it is seldom used because little people know about it!

They also say if you enter 99 infront of the machine, they will spit out a automatic getaway car for you.
    wasn't there a special pin to key in and they will print you a cathay photo voucher for any lens you want?

Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy View Post
    wasn't there a special pin to key in and they will print you a cathay photo voucher for any lens you want?
    wah...chow, got such lobang never tell us. Give us the code leh....

My case is very easy. My account have no $$$$ one. Robber rob me also no use, he suay lor. I will ask him for spare change instead, telling him I'm jobless and had not eaten for 3 days. haha

Quote Originally Posted by DeSwitch View Post
    My case is very easy. My account have no $$$$ one. Robber rob me also no use, he suay lor. I will ask him for spare change instead, telling him I'm jobless and had not eaten for 3 days. haha
    Got one case like that. The robber robbed a man and found out he hadn't got any money in his name. So the robber told the man a way to make quick money.

The man was recruited as a trainee robber on three months probation. In a short time he had outshone every robber in town and was made a vice president in Rob Corporation, a publicly listed company.

Looks like you are eminently qualified to join him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123