Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Y u ask so many Y questions?

Default Re: Y u ask so many Y questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    ok la ... game's over .... u win!

Sitex tmr .... need to buy a power PC to replace my win98..haha
    No problem lah... actually u lost before u even started... its like u are answering a question u dun even know the answer, another blind leading the blind... dun bother fighting a war u dun even know the reason u are fighting for. Ask ur fren to fight for himself. If he things that the pic he took is great, reply me with his own words with reasons to support his basis. I'll respect him.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    No problem lah... actually u lost before u even started... its like u are answering a question u dun even know the answer, another blind leading the blind... dun bother fighting a war u dun even know the reason u are fighting for. Ask ur fren to fight for himself. If he things that the pic he took is great, reply me with his own words with reasons to support his basis. I'll respect him.
    i think u think too much ....
    i was thinking that u already lost the whole battle when you type the first "y" ... dun think i wanna explain ... to chim for u to comprehend, and u can think and say whatever you want.
    btw i dun even noe the TS, but since he is a member here, i gave him equal respect.
    Last edited by Canonised; 30th November 2006 at 10:50 PM.
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    i think u think too much ....
    i was thinking that u already lost the whole battle when you type the first "y" ... dun think i wanna explain ... to chim for u to comprehend, and u can think and say whatever you want.
    btw i dun even noe the TS, but since he is a member here, i gave him equal respect.
    oh well... watever u happy is fine with me... cos u know i know can already... but i doubt u know what had u written, and doubt wat u defending, and i seriously doubt your relationship with him...

btw, u can choose to close this thread u know... or u wanna carry on?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123