Thread: Things going backward in SG

Default Things going backward in SG

I used to admire on how the systems in SG are so efficient. But lately, I noticed some of the things are going back to the stoneage.

1. prepayment of my housing mortgage - i used to this online via internet banking (so convinient). now dbs stopped such service, you need to ask for a paper form to be mailed to you, fill it up and send by snail mail, wait for 1 month to process.

2. online query of ezlink card - used to check it online also for discrepancy (so convenient again). but now they terminated the service and you must go to the ticketing machine to check it. grrrrrr. my ezlink card is tied to my bank account via giro so i don't need to visit the machine to top-up. now they want me to visit machine just to check for discrepancy.

anything else you guys want to add to the list?

Default Re: Things going backward in SG

education too.

decades ago, there weren't such thing as JCs. in secondary schools, it is the same secondary school all the way for 6 years.

then slightly lesser decades ago, they implimented JCs, saying it is better. so "poof", JCs appear.

now, they say through-train systems are better, and here we see secondary schools having six-year programmes appearing once again.

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    education too.

decades ago, there weren't such thing as JCs. in secondary schools, it is the same secondary school all the way for 6 years.

then slightly lesser decades ago, they implimented JCs, saying it is better. so "poof", JCs appear.

now, they say through-train systems are better, and here we see secondary schools having six-year programmes appearing once again.
    i din know u are so old to appreciate this... besides the point, i dun think i was even in that era, and my siblings before me... u like to take history?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    i din know u are so old to appreciate this... besides the point, i dun think i was even in that era, and my siblings before me... u like to take history?
    History knows no ages.