Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Bluetooth headset with Caller ID feature

  1. #1

    Default Bluetooth headset with Caller ID feature

    Hi there, been searching the net endlessly but still cant decide on a reliable bluetooth headset with built-in caller ID feature. Anyone has any experience and could share on the model and brand that u are using. Appreciate your kind advice and I understand that not many are using the CID feature, I tot its a neat thing to have as one doesnt need to bring the handphone out of pockets to identify callers. On the other hand, the poor take-up, could it also mean that its unreliable and technologically its not ready?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Bluetooth headset with Caller ID feature

    am using V3 Bth8..

    got caller ID on the screen.. kinda of big thru..
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  3. #3

    Default Re: Bluetooth headset with Caller ID feature

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    am using V3 Bth8..

    got caller ID on the screen.. kinda of big thru..

    Thank you k3nn3th for your sharing. I just made a search on this product and I think it looks nice and its functional. I cant visualise the size though, I know it holds onto the ear directly, which also mean that its not too heavy.

    Will do more reserch... thanks much mate

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    3,287

    Default Re: Bluetooth headset with Caller ID feature

    Just curious. If the BT device is in your ear then how do you see who is calling you?

  5. #5

    Default Re: Bluetooth headset with Caller ID feature

    Quote Originally Posted by jbma View Post
    Just curious. If the BT device is in your ear then how do you see who is calling you?
    haha..

    i dun always hang ard my ear.. but when call comes in, i see then i answer..
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  6. #6

    Default Re: Bluetooth headset with Caller ID feature

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    haha..

    i dun always hang ard my ear.. but when call comes in, i see then i answer..
    Thats the thing ... u keep ur handphone away in ur pocket or bag and then when the call comes in, just pick up this tiny thing to answer the answer or make calls from it. Cool isnt it

  7. #7

    Default Re: Bluetooth headset with Caller ID feature

    Quote Originally Posted by Leinaj View Post
    Thats the thing ... u keep ur handphone away in ur pocket or bag and then when the call comes in, just pick up this tiny thing to answer the answer or make calls from it. Cool isnt it



    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •