Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 142

Thread: Bigboyztoyz bikini babe contest!!!

  1. #61

    Default Re: Bigboyztoyz bikini babe contest!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by versatile View Post
    Yea i was there.. now i know the standard between Singapore Motor Show & Big Boyz Toyz now..

    1 is class models + cars and 1 is chinchai models/bikini "babes" + super chaoahbeng cars.

    Well, good luck.. but losing kilos just to get slim is.....

    Liews, cannot like that say ma, got me what!
    must come support me la....
    lols

  2. #62

    Default Re: Bigboyztoyz bikini babe contest!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by versatile View Post
    Yea i was there.. now i know the standard between Singapore Motor Show & Big Boyz Toyz now..

    1 is class models + cars and 1 is chinchai models/bikini "babes" + super chaoahbeng cars.

    Well, good luck.. but losing kilos just to get slim is.....
    ow.. big fat ow.

  3. #63

    Default Re: Bigboyztoyz bikini babe contest!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by teacup View Post
    ow.. big fat ow.
    ouch who's that? okay, the SLIM ones are better than the flappy ones.

  4. #64

    Default Re: Bigboyztoyz bikini babe contest!!!

    i think i fit into the "chinchai model" category.. :~

    hi peggy. good job today. i like your ass. *wink wink*

  5. #65

    Default Re: Bigboyztoyz bikini babe contest!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by teacup View Post
    i think i fit into the "chinchai model" category.. :~

    hi peggy. good job today. i like your ass. *wink wink*


    each is you? i think the chinese ones are better. no offense to the ......

  6. #66

    Default Re: Bigboyztoyz bikini babe contest!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by teacup View Post
    i think i fit into the "chinchai model" category.. :~

    hi peggy. good job today. i like your ass. *wink wink*

    Hey girl! Thanks! lol. which sherrie are u btw?

  7. #67

    Default Re: Bigboyztoyz bikini babe contest!!!


    credit due to tang90246

    i think that answers both of you.. haha.

    see you tomorrow babes.

  8. #68

    Default Re: Bigboyztoyz bikini babe contest!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by teacup View Post

    credit due to tang90246

    i think that answers both of you.. haha.

    see you tomorrow babes.

  9. #69

    Default Re: Bigboyztoyz bikini babe contest!!!

    AHHH! now i know sweets! haha.. right, ill see u tomorrow!

  10. #70

    Default Re: Bigboyztoyz bikini babe contest!!!

    Took 96 minutes of video at Big Boyz Toyz and Sitex 2006 combined.

  11. #71
    Senior Member AxeLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,698

    Talking Re: Bigboyztoyz bikini babe contest!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sgvideoman View Post
    Took 96 minutes of video at Big Boyz Toyz and Sitex 2006 combined.
    Upload and post links...
    D800|24~120mm VR|AF VR 80~400mm ED |SB900|50mm F1.8|CD 2X2|FL-360|FastPack 350/Sony RX100M3

  12. #72

    Default Re: Bigboyztoyz bikini babe contest!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AxeLa View Post
    Upload and post links...
    Coming soon.

  13. #73

    Default Re: Bigboyztoyz bikini babe contest!!!

    Ladies and Gentlemen,

    Presenting to you the video clip of Peggy in her bikini at the Big Boyz Toyz 2006 Bikini Babe Contest Preview on 1st December 2006 Friday.

    See her video at the Video Showcase sub-section of this forum.

    http://forum.clubsnap.org/showthread...96#post2656996

  14. #74

    Default Re: Bigboyztoyz bikini babe contest!!!

    The multiply.com server is now quite fast in the morning. Those who want to watch should do so now.

  15. #75
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Guillemard
    Posts
    249

    Default Re: Bigboyztoyz bikini babe contest!!!

    I would say that this year's BBTz was a bit disappointing as compare to last year. Last year have real jap race queens. The motor show is a lot better.

  16. #76

    Default Re: Bigboyztoyz bikini babe contest!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycelim View Post
    I would say that this year's BBTz was a bit disappointing as compare to last year. Last year have real jap race queens. The motor show is a lot better.
    got jap models meh, from what i see are all local babes leh

  17. #77

    Default Re: Bigboyztoyz bikini babe contest!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    got jap models meh, from what i see are all local babes leh

    HEY PEOPLE! TML IS MY FINALS!! I GOT IN!
    HOHOHO.. PLEASE COME VOTE FOR ME!

    PLEASE ASK WHERE THE FORMS FOR VOTING ARE,
    BEFORE YOU ENTER THE FEATURE AREA OK?
    THANK U!

  18. #78

    Default Re: Bigboyztoyz bikini babe contest!!!

    Comfirm win liao la..

  19. #79
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chinatown
    Posts
    812

    Default Re: Bigboyztoyz bikini babe contest!!!

    Wasted cannot go .... But pls JIA YOU !
    Canon5DMk2//17-40L//70-200 F2.8L//24-105L//35L//135L

  20. #80

    Default Re: Bigboyztoyz bikini babe contest!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by versatile View Post
    Comfirm win liao la..

    WEI! u coming vote for me one not?lol!
    sheesh, must come k!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •