Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Id Lost!

Default Re: Id Lost!

any update Bro??

vince123123
    Guests

I second Deadpoet - I don't know why people like to complain and not name them. Then why bother to complain? the thread starter was not seeking advice on what to do , but just providing a narrative of the events.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    you were pissed, and yet not pissed enough to name the building and the security firm.

If I were you, I would have made them cringe.

However, the story did not jive. There will be an extra ID at the end of the day, and that is the person with yours. How come that remedy was not pursued?

At the very least, people should be fired over this, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    I second Deadpoet - I don't know why people like to complain and not name them. Then why bother to complain? the thread starter was not seeking advice on what to do , but just providing a narrative of the events.
    hmmm......may be i had put it in a wrong way........is not meant to complain but just let out this unpleasant happening all in a day.
    sorry if some of them found it i shouldn't start here.
    Last edited by jesser; 5th December 2006 at 06:42 PM. Reason: typo error

vince123123
    Guests

Hmm, well I think most of us still feel you should name the building so that they can be on their guard.

Quote Originally Posted by jesser View Post
    hmmm......may be i had put it in a wrong way........is not meant to complain but just let out this unpleasant happening all in a day.
    sorry if some of them found it i shouldn't start here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12