Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Id Lost!

Default Id Lost!

very piss off today......

went to this xxx commercial building, guarded by this yyy security group. hand over my ID (LTA V. Licence) to the security check to get the access pass......settle my work, came down, hand over access pass and they told me they had gave my ID to another visitor by mistake. EH????!!!!! i asked them so how.....they said no choice but just wait for the guy that taken my ID to return back to them and they will hand back to me.......OH! well.....wait......but how long????.....they said they dunnu EH???
    my fault? is it my responsiblity to trace where and who got my ID? they unable to trace who got my ID??? SH*T!!!! anyway LTA is informed and a police report is made.

so what happen next?
    ......i pay for all these trouble?.....as if it was my mistake.
    guess just have to wait for my ID back.
    what a system those security firm have............looks serious, scanning people and visitors IDs here and there and when things happen......WAIT!

Default Re: Id Lost!

Care to share the bldg/location?

Quote Originally Posted by jesser View Post

went to this xxx commercial building, guarded by this yyy security group. hand over my ID (LTA V. Licence) to the security check to get the access pass......settle my work, came down, hand over access pass and they told me they had gave my ID to another visitor by mistake. EH????!!!!! i asked them so how.....they said no choice but just wait for the guy that taken my ID to return back to them and they will hand back to me.......OH! well.....wait......but how long????.....they said they dunnu EH???
    my fault? is it my responsiblity to trace where and who got my ID? they unable to trace who got my ID??? SH*T!!!! anyway LTA is informed and a police report is made.

so what happen next?
    what a system those security firm have............looks serious, scanning people and visitors IDs here and there and when things happen......WAIT!
    sometimes i screw those security guards who think they are some FBI or CIA agents... check this check that then make mistake... some even racist that i bring china workers and they say mine are illegal workers, so i shoot their head off wat they say, next time u won't see them there... i will either call the building management to complain or give a call to the security agency about their conduct. of course, nice 1, can sit down chit chat with them, buy them coffee..

There is certain guideline they should observe, losing your ID card is not a simple matter, give a call to the security agency and get them to do their work, if they don't, depends on your relationship with the people at the building, you can request them to act, and if possible, terminate their service.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by amirfarhan View Post
    Care to share the bldg/location?
    is a new modern commercial building....but SH*T security firm guarding.
    i hope the guy that took my ID won't go big ear borrow money.

Please find the security in charge / company in charge. Who knows, the security guard might have taken it?!

Then how abt that fellow who took ur ID card by mistake? Where is his ID?
    Dun tell me he took two cards at one go & didnt noticed it???
    If his ID is still with the security, then it is easy to track him down.

Then ask him to meet u at that building, screw both him & that security guard in front of everyone.

so what happen next?
    Sld had called the building management straight away to "make a remark" on the security. Demand the building management take responsibility on t his matter and call the manager of the security agency. Best is call 999 on the spot, so they can take the "statement" of the irresponsible security guards. And to call back the "bugger' who took ur ID card without even taking a look if he had taken the correct or wrong ID card.
    400D | 17-85mm f4.0-5.6 | 50mm f1.8 | 55-200mm f4.5-5.6 | 28-105mm f3.5-4.5 | 430EXII |
    My Pics

lose of ic 1st time = replace fee - 100
    2nd time = replacement fee - 300

its no joke ,hence i keep my id at home n use driving lic, many security guards ask for my ic , but later back down when i use driving license to substitute, after all , i ask if they 1 2 be responsible if i lose my ic thru them ?

n i find this sentence so convenient for them use : sorry its human error..........................................

i think you should make police report immediately. (but not via 999 la, that's the emergency line, dun abuse it)

at the same time, send a letter to the secruity management office to let them what you are doing and demand for a comprehensive answer. then call TNP to report it with the letter and all.

The security company should at least pay for the replacement of IC... It is their fault so it should be their responsibility to make good the loss...

you were pissed, and yet not pissed enough to name the building and the security firm.

If I were you, I would have made them cringe.

However, the story did not jive. There will be an extra ID at the end of the day, and that is the person with yours. How come that remedy was not pursued?

At the very least, people should be fired over this, why not?

is a new modern commercial building....but SH*T security firm guarding.
    i hope the guy that took my ID won't go big ear borrow money.
    very piss off today.....

so what happen next?
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

How come you cdn't think in this way!??

Your ID is given to Mr.X by the stupid guard, by mistake. Mr.X without seeing it, kept in his wallet and went. What happen to the ID he has submitted to the guards when he went in???? If he is given your ID, End of the day, Mr.X's ID will be left alone with the security guards rt??

with that can't you trace Mr.X, with the help of police - get the FIN, find the phone no. call him and get your ID... So Simple buddy!

Cheerz
    Get

Quote Originally Posted by GetMeEazy View Post

Your ID is given to Mr.X by the stupid guard, by mistake. Mr.X without seeing it, kept in his wallet and went. What happen to the ID he has submitted to the guards when he went in???? If he is given your ID, End of the day, Mr.X's ID will be left alone with the security guards rt??

with that can't you trace Mr.X, with the help of police - get the FIN, find the phone no. call him and get your ID... So Simple buddy!

Cheerz
    Get
    Yeah, normally those places I've been to that require to change pass one, they also record your particulars down in the log book, including name and NRIC No. so they have a record of who came what time, took what pass no., left what time, etc. Can trace from the log book one.

If really lost NRIC, I think better pray for the next few months not to kena spray paint or pig's head at your door or receive 5-digit phone bills.

sounds reasonable.. there should be an extra ID at the end of the day.. if there isn't then...
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by GetMeEazy View Post

Cheerz
    Get
    Yeah! Should get the security company to do it...

Talking Re: Id Lost!

my fault? is it my responsiblity to trace where and who got my ID? they unable to trace who got my ID??? SH*T!!!! anyway LTA is informed and a police report is made............:

You said ID (LTA V. Licence) But I think few guys here thought u lost your IC.

upon that time, the security check also unable to confirm who had taken my LTA ID......
    i called up LTA and they advise me to go make police report immediately. i took down the guard's name and the security company and went straight to the police post.
    no action so far....no one from the police post or the security company called me today.
    will be going down to the check it out tomolo if my ID comes back or else i will get the building management in.
    guess the police also won't be doing anything.....case is not huge enough for them to take action........i think.
    just my luck.

vocational license lah.. most prob a CL4A or something.

at the end of the day they don't need to clear all the access cards and count the number of passes issued and those that didn't return the pass? must have 1 pass that doesn't move what! Press on for more answers! make sure that company gets fired!!!
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

went down today. saw the guard at the counter. ask him how........he said they had know who had taken my LTA ID. they said he is a delivery guy that often visit the building but did not see him for the last 2 days. so how i asked again..........he wanted me to give him more time.........hmmm.......did your manager know about this i asked again.........he said give him more time and he will settle it for me. he don't have the contact for that guy so need to just wait for him to come over.......hmmm...wait again........nvm.....i will wait for a while till early afternoon after lunch.........i approached the guard again.....from the face i know no news........no choice i go straight to the management office to report the case.

went down today. saw the guard at the counter. ask him how........he said they had know who had taken my LTA ID. they said he is a delivery guy that often visit the building but did not see him for the last 2 days. so how i asked again..........he wanted me to give him more time.........hmmm.......did your manager know about this i asked again.........he said give him more time and he will settle it for me. he don't have the contact for that guy so need to just wait for him to come over.......hmmm...wait again........nvm.....i will wait for a while till early afternoon after lunch.........i approached the guard again.....from the face i know no news........no choice i go straight to the management office to report the case.
    So what did the management say or do?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast