Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1001

Thread: 31th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

  1. #161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: 31th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    about 3.2k
    not worth it at all.

  2. #162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 31th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    about 3.2k
    Not worth paying that kind of price for Pavilion series notebook.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  3. #163
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 31th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    why i today diam diam dio kok
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  4. #164
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    143

    Default Re: 31th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    about 3.2k
    And weigh 3.52 kg.

    I don't think I will want to carry it around.

  5. #165

    Default Re: 31th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

    hmm 3.2k for HP notebook?

    uncle reno - u happy enjoying the fireworks mah.. dont anyhow shoot wait hurt pple how? what are u thinking..

  6. #166
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: 31th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

    Quote Originally Posted by fionashinobi View Post
    hmm 3.2k for HP notebook?

    uncle reno - u happy enjoying the fireworks mah.. dont anyhow shoot wait hurt pple how? what are u thinking..
    mmmm wait , he excuse shooting one...confirm miss fire lor..



    by the way, who want to shoot chirstmas lightings tis friday? ..someone got a new tripod too.
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  7. #167

    Default Re: 31th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO View Post
    mmmm wait , he excuse shooting one...confirm miss fire lor..



    by the way, who want to shoot chirstmas lightings tis friday? ..someone got a new tripod too.
    fire also need to be accurate to shoot to the


    who got new tripod?

  8. #168

    Default Re: 31th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

    Wats wif FIREWORKS nwdays?

  9. #169

    Default Re: 31th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny View Post
    Wats wif FIREWORKS nwdays?
    because u cant get it in singapore?

  10. #170
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: 31th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

    Quote Originally Posted by fionashinobi View Post
    because u cant get it in singapore?
    can get...but break the law lor..
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  11. #171
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 31th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan View Post
    not worth it at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    Not worth paying that kind of price for Pavilion series notebook.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoDog View Post
    And weigh 3.52 kg.

    I don't think I will want to carry it around.
    Quote Originally Posted by fionashinobi View Post
    hmm 3.2k for HP notebook?
    hmm... really not worth it? 17inch with the specs it gives... hmm....
    actually i dun mind the weight.

  12. #172

    Default Re: 31th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO View Post
    can get...but break the law lor..
    will u be the first to do it?

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    hmm... really not worth it? 17inch with the specs it gives... hmm....
    actually i dun mind the weight.
    i will not get it..

  13. #173
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: 31th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    hmm... really not worth it? 17inch with the specs it gives... hmm....
    actually i dun mind the weight.
    you are actually paying a lot more for the extra 120GB hdd + 17" LCD

    options :
    get a external 3.5" HDD in USB 2.0 Casing. Total cost ~ S$165 for 320GB, ~$70 for casing.

    opt for a smaller notebook, for portability, and use an 20" LCD Monitor at home. Dell 20" ~ AUD$549.

    think should be more worthwhile by getting a normal 15" notebook + ext storage + 20" LCD monitor.

  14. #174
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 31th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

    Kekeke, after work...couldn't help snapping my D200 on this swee char bor






  15. #175
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 31th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan View Post
    you are actually paying a lot more for the extra 120GB hdd + 17" LCD

    options :
    get a external 3.5" HDD in USB 2.0 Casing. Total cost ~ S$165 for 320GB, ~$70 for casing.

    opt for a smaller notebook, for portability, and use an 20" LCD Monitor at home. Dell 20" ~ AUD$549.

    think should be more worthwhile by getting a normal 15" notebook + ext storage + 20" LCD monitor.
    hmm.. actually intending to use it during my studies while i am in aussie. hmm....

  16. #176

    Default Re: 31th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

    hi guys and gals. greetings from somewhere in taiwan. dun ask me where cos i really have no idea dunno when i will get internet access again.

  17. #177

    Default Re: 31th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    hi guys and gals. greetings from somewhere in taiwan. dun ask me where cos i really have no idea dunno when i will get internet access again.
    so gd holiday at tw....gt chio bus pix to see?

    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  18. #178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: 31th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    hi guys and gals. greetings from somewhere in taiwan. dun ask me where cos i really have no idea dunno when i will get internet access again.
    online for what, go night market eat your big chee pai and big sausage lar

  19. #179
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 31th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

    What I miss?

  20. #180

    Default Re: 31th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan View Post
    online for what, go night market eat your big chee pai and big sausage lar
    eh...wats big chee pai?
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •