Thread: light

Default light

c & c welcome

Default Re: light

I think your picture look shaky and not sharp and overexposed. Frame up the picture, it may look better.

My attention wanders not knowing what to focus on.

In B&W would be nice...

Quote Originally Posted by rexlim View Post
    In B&W would be nice...
    dun think so... its a complete mess, B&W will just prove another disaster.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Its a nice shot. I like the repeat pattens. Just keep your hands steady next time, otherwise this pic is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Galv2006 View Post

c & c welcome
    OT: someone called me last night to tell me to stop doing critique for fear of my safety... hehe... but then again, i find that sometimes i just wanna help give some perspective of how i view this picture, the possible enhancements, i'm not perfect, but neither crippled. And since u asked for it, here goes... (hope no one say i am abusing my rights)

TS, your pics proves 1 thing, u do not have grid line in your viewfinder... if you don't have, then you should have in your mind, an imaginery line that runs across the screen, no need for rules of thirds line, just 1 horizontal line and 1 vertical line before u compose, see the problem of your picture now? cos your picture in this format, should reflect a uniformity of lines converging and mirroring left & right. sadly, your pictures does not reflect that, the horizon or the horizontal aspect is tilted, and the centre of the mirror reflection is not in the exact centre as noted from the bottom 2 escalators.

anyway, nice try, but still a far leap away. next time bring a tripod, find the perfect composition perspective & take another shot. (without the intervention from guards in the MRT of course)
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

haii CSer,.

thanks for all ur comment ,..