Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: free gallery scripts that are easy to install ???

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    274

    Question free gallery scripts that are easy to install ???

    I am using a gallery script(php,sql based) and using a free a/c www.coolfreepages.com but i cant get it working... any one gd in this kinda of things.. me noob.

    or can recommend a gallery script tt is easy to install..

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default Re: free gallery scripts that are easy to install ???

    Originally posted by GoclPa
    I am using a gallery script(php,sql based) and using a free a/c www.coolfreepages.com but i cant get it working... any one gd in this kinda of things.. me noob.

    or can recommend a gallery script tt is easy to install..
    must be script? can have acdsee or irfanview generate a thumbs table?
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    274

    Default

    i wan it web-based...?.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    Originally posted by GoclPa
    i wan it web-based...?.
    HTML thumbs table lah..
    then just insert that URI into ur frames or something...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chinatown
    Posts
    182

    Default Re: free gallery scripts that are easy to install ???

    Originally posted by GoclPa
    I am using a gallery script(php,sql based) and using a free a/c www.coolfreepages.com but i cant get it working... any one gd in this kinda of things.. me noob.

    or can recommend a gallery script tt is easy to install..
    there's one called gallery. do a search for it..

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chinatown
    Posts
    182

    Default Re: free gallery scripts that are easy to install ???

    Originally posted by GoclPa
    I am using a gallery script(php,sql based) and using a free a/c www.coolfreepages.com but i cant get it working... any one gd in this kinda of things.. me noob.

    or can recommend a gallery script tt is easy to install..
    oh btw does ur free account allows u to run php, cgi, mysql thingy?

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    274

    Default

    yup php can
    can pass the a/c pass etc if needed

    currently there is a problem..no idea how to solve.. http://ictphotosig.ionichost.com/gallery

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chinatown
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Originally posted by GoclPa
    yup php can
    can pass the a/c pass etc if needed

    currently there is a problem..no idea how to solve.. http://ictphotosig.ionichost.com/gallery
    what's the problem? click on the start gallery configuration link loh.. can u be more specific in ur problem?

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Originally posted by denizenx


    HTML thumbs table lah..
    then just insert that URI into ur frames or something...
    cant arh... doing for a club.. wan the diff settings tt a gallery can provide

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chinatown
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Originally posted by GoclPa


    cant arh... doing for a club.. wan the diff settings tt a gallery can provide
    let's chat in IRC.. very hard here to help like dat.. too slow to response

  11. #11

    Default

    Try the Gallery that's in my sig?

    Maybe it would suit you.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Zoomer > page cannot be displayed.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •