Thread: Singapore has as many Milk Cows as New Zealand does.

Default Singapore has as many Milk Cows as New Zealand does.

When the milk runs dry, the cow just say “Mooo Mooo….Please come back and squeeze me tomorrow morning”.

In today papers, do you see the truth in the extra 2% of milk you got to give?

To help the poor?
    Ans: Yes, we need to help the poor civil servants. Unlike the manufacturing sectors, civil service is a cost centre, they do not generate profit. Therefore, you have to donate some of your milk to them.

Do Ministers fall into the Civil Servant category?
    Ans: You bet!!

Is the economy really good? Why I do not have pay increment for the past three years?
    Ans: You must be in the manufacturing sectors, right? The electronic industry has problem soaking up all those engineers being laid off by Maxtor and once their Suzhou lines are up, more of those Seagate’s operations will be transferred there. You will see more Engineers on the streets selling ice cream or driving taxi.

How smart are the cows?
    Ans: They are smart enough to pay a higher price, just to trade 77 seats for 100 standing space in the MRT.

Default Re: Singapore has as many Milk Cows as New Zealand does.

Quote Originally Posted by Silence Sky View Post
    When the milk runs dry, the cow just say “Mooo Mooo….Please come back and squeeze me tomorrow morning”.

In today papers, do you see the truth in the extra 2% of milk you got to give?

To help the poor?
    Ans: Yes, we need to help the poor civil servants. Unlike the manufacturing sectors, civil service is a cost centre, they do not generate profit. Therefore, you have to donate some of your milk to them.

Do Ministers fall into the Civil Servant category?
    Ans: You bet!!

Is the economy really good? Why I do not have pay increment for the past three years?
    Ans: You must be in the manufacturing sectors, right? The electronic industry has problem soaking up all those engineers being laid off by Maxtor and once their Suzhou lines are up, more of those Seagate’s operations will be transferred there. You will see more Engineers on the streets selling ice cream or driving taxi.

How smart are the cows?
    Ans: They are smart enough to pay a higher price, just to trade 77 seats for 100 standing space in the MRT.
    Dear Silence Sky,

As much as we appreciate you using analogies to explain to us you views, I am closing this thread simply because this is not the appropriate platform or avenue to do so. There are alot of other forums out there which will indulge you and members there who are willing to further such discussion.

Thank you.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"