Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Adobe InDesign CS2 - Book recommendation

  1. #1
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Lightbulb Adobe InDesign CS2 - Book recommendation

    Please recommend me a book to learn with step by step guide on using Adobe InDesign CS2. Thanks in advance.

    ../azul123

  2. #2
    Member Parka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,067

    Default Re: Adobe InDesign CS2 - Book recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by azul123 View Post
    Please recommend me a book to learn with step by step guide on using Adobe InDesign CS2. Thanks in advance.

    ../azul123
    Go for the "classroom in a book" series.
    A white coloured cover book.

  3. #3
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default Re: Adobe InDesign CS2 - Book recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Parka View Post
    Go for the "classroom in a book" series.
    A white coloured cover book.
    Thanks, thinking whether Adobe Indesign 2.0 : Classroom in a Book better or Adobe InDesign CS2 Classroom In A Book is better choice?

    Have no knowledge and never used InDesign before.

    ../azul123

  4. #4
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Adobe InDesign CS2 - Book recommendation

    best to look at the contents of the book yourself as everyone's
    level of understanding is different

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default Re: Adobe InDesign CS2 - Book recommendation

    AdobeInDesign CS Classroom in a Book should be the more updated version. However, InDesign is actually a very versatile program, the learning curve can be even steeper and longer than Photoshop. You may have to read other books on typography, scripting and layouts to fully utilize the program.

  6. #6
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default Re: Adobe InDesign CS2 - Book recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Prismatic View Post
    AdobeInDesign CS Classroom in a Book should be the more updated version. However, InDesign is actually a very versatile program, the learning curve can be even steeper and longer than Photoshop. You may have to read other books on typography, scripting and layouts to fully utilize the program.
    Thanks, me searching about these topics now, appreciate the pointers.

    ../azul123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •