Thread: Mounting photos

Default Mounting photos

Where are the shop that offer mounting services (mounting a photo on a cardboard with a 'window cut') that are cheap and fast? Preferably one day..

Chong Hwa Arts & Frame Makers at Holland Village takes 3 days ..I need something faster than that. Suggestions? Good to be in West area.

Default Re: Mounting photos

not sure what you are refering to exactly but i think you might want to try DIY-ing one yourself?

given the amount of raw materials available shops like Spotlight and Art Friend, they are nice places to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by FilterFunk View Post
    not sure what you are refering to exactly but i think you might want to try DIY-ing one yourself?

given the amount of raw materials available shops like Spotlight and Art Friend, they are nice places to start with.
    Nah, I'll probably make a mess out of it.

I'm looking for shops that do this

But it's not a frame, it's just a cardboard. They will cut a square hole in the cardboard to put the photo in it so it looks presentable.

actually if the quantity is not large...i really suggest doing the mounting yourself...u may need some specialized cutting tools to get the "frame" though or just find some frame shop to cut the "frame" for u....

My craftmanship is horrible... But the "sense of achievement" is different when you DIY everything yourself... (of course, getthing pros to do it is definitely nicer lah... )
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

art friend got sell pre cut mounting board for different sizes. saw it at art friend bras basah