Thread: Looking for old children's clothes and dolls for orphanage - Please donate

Default Looking for old children's clothes and dolls for orphanage - Please donate

Hi fellow clubsnappers,

I'll be going to Africa - Ghana to be exact, in december for 3 weeks.

The primary purpose of my trip is to represent singapore in a modelling competiton, Face of the Universe (www.faceoftheuniverse.org - website still under construction i think)

The organisers will be bringing all the delegates to visit orphanages, and we need to bring some childrens clothes, dolls, toys, books for them.

If you do have clothes that your children have grown too big for, dolls, toys or books that they dont play with or read anymore, that you could give them to the children in Ghana who will need them more.

I will be at Raffles place next week from monday-friday at 12 noon. I could meet you at the MRT or drop by your offices to pick them up from you.

Please do drop me a PM or leave me a message here if you could help by donating.

Thanks very much

Best,
    Joanna

Default Re: Looking for old children's clothes and dolls for orphanage - Please donate

ups for Joanna!

Default Re: Looking for old children's clothes and dolls for orphanage - Please donate

thxx

the website is up already, still looking for more donations for clothes & dolls!