Thread: Some work related advise please....

Default Some work related advise please....

Haizz, asked by this boss to help out his place. Then this really rude guy who worked there irritated me: Making remarks such as Kept asking like where are you from? U rich man?...are you the buyer...downstair shop cheaper...half price and betta location. And u know my boss, he seldom come here..very stingy fellow..some more said he got 90workers in his business, but I don't think so! U going to work here permanently? I was in the xxxxxxx war. Went on and on....... He left his post early some more. By two hours.....

I spoke to the boss abt one of the worker made such remarks, but I din mention his name lor....and he got the sacked.

This boss now asking me to supervise or run his shop.

Should I or shouldn't I? Is it going to be a good start?

Default Re: Some work related advise please....

Quote Originally Posted by Benign View Post
    Haizz, asked by this boss to help out his place. Then this really rude guy who worked there irritated me: Making remarks such as Kept asking like where are you from? U rich man?...are you the buyer...downstair shop cheaper...half price and betta location. And u know my boss, he seldom come here..very stingy fellow..some more said he got 90workers in his business, but I don't think so! U going to work here permanently? I was in the xxxxxxx war. Went on and on....... He left his post early some more. By two hours.....

I spoke to the boss abt one of the worker made such remarks, but I din mention his name lor....and he got the sacked.

This boss now asking me to supervise or run his shop.

Should I or shouldn't I? Is it going to be a good start?
    WOW.. that fella got sacked becoz of your comments? Well, probably he deserved it because he went AWOL. As for the shop, you can try running it and see how loh..