Thread: Need help regarding chargers and batteries.

Default Need help regarding chargers and batteries.

Hi, im an absolute newbie when it comes to batteries and chargers.

I saw 2 recent MOs going on regarding the above.

However, im not too sure which ones to purchase as i've zero knowledge regarding them.

Few questions.

Firstly, how to use a battery and charger? When to charge? Whats discharge?

Secondly, which is the best charger and batteries if i've got a budget of $50?

Main priorities are 4 batts and 1 charger.

Any place to get them cheap?

Thanx.

1. Charger is used to fill energy in batteries which are able to hold them ie rechargeables batteries. The Charger is plug into a wall socket then switch on the power supply. The batteries are placed in the Charger. A good time to charge is when the batteries do not have any energy in them. Oso during the 1st time use (it usually dun hold much energy when new).

2. Discharge function in a Charger is used to let go or drain the energy from the batteries. Best used when you have been charging a few times. It is supposed to help make the batteries life longer. Used every now and then depending on ownself.

3. With a budget of $50, the best batt is the Sanyo charger and batteries

i) Charger = $30-$35
    ii) Batteries =$3-$3.5/pc

*The charger come with two 2100mah rechargeables batteries so you need to get another two more to top up to four.

Originally posted by Bluestrike
    1. Charger is used to fill energy in batteries which are able to hold them ie rechargeables batteries. The Charger is plug into a wall socket then switch on the power supply. The batteries are placed in the Charger. A good time to charge is when the batteries do not have any energy in them. Oso during the 1st time use (it usually dun hold much energy when new).

2. Discharge function in a Charger is used to let go or drain the energy from the batteries. Best used when you have been charging a few times. It is supposed to help make the batteries life longer. Used every now and then depending on ownself.

3. With a budget of $50, the best batt is the Sanyo charger and batteries

i) Charger = $30-$35
    ii) Batteries =$3-$3.5/pc

*The charger come with two 2100mah rechargeables batteries so you need to get another two more to top up to four.
    Thanx.
    That was very very helpful.
    Appreciate it.

Originally posted by Giantnookie

Thanx.
    That was very very helpful.
    Appreciate it.
    Welcome......

buy buy buy