Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45

Thread: Canon/ClubSNAP Zoo Shoot - Follow-Up Event

  1. #1
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,517
    Blog Entries
    2

    Exclamation Canon/ClubSNAP Zoo Shoot - Follow-Up Event

    Once again, with much thanks to Canon Marketing Singapore, there will be a followup to the Zoo Photoshoot.

    Canon Marketing Singapore has graciously offered to provide printing services to those members who were at the Zoo a couple of weekends ago.

    The details:-
    Venue:
    Canon Customer Service Centre
    PACIFIC TECH CENTRE
    5th Floor (Sunflower Room)
    1 Jalan Kilang Timor
    Singapore 159303
    Tel: 6799 8888

    Date & Time:
    Saturday, 8th February from 10am to 2pm

    In addition to printing out their images FREE!! on the latest Canon printers (S9000, S820, S830D), members will also get a chance to try out the EOS-1Ds in a studio setting.

    Have just confirmed with Canon that this is not restricted to those that attended the Zoo shoot and is open to all. Thus to make things easier, please register your name here if you are interested.

  2. #2

    Default

    Registration List (pls copy'n'paste and add your name at the end)

    01. Radix Lecti

    edited by Darren

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Cantonment
    Posts
    385

    Default

    ermz...print images for FOC huh ?

  4. #4

    Default

    (1) free printing only for the Zoo pictures? Other pictures can or not?

    (2) Also, free printing what size? A3? I would like to see s9000 sample output. I have a Canon A4 inkjet so don't really need to see A4 print samples.

    thanks

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Registration List (pls copy'n'paste and add your name at the end)
    ================
    01. Radix Lecti
    02. caseyK

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Registration List (pls copy'n'paste and add your name at the end)
    ================
    01. Radix Lecti
    02. caseyK
    03. Larry

  7. #7

    Default

    Registration List (pls copy'n'paste and add your name at the end)
    ================
    01. Radix Lecti
    02. caseyK
    03. Larry
    04. Jethro

  8. #8
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,517
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Originally posted by kindred
    ermz...print images for FOC huh ?
    yup, totally FOC, but err... don't go overboard lah ok

  9. #9
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,517
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Originally posted by erwinx
    (1) free printing only for the Zoo pictures? Other pictures can or not?

    (2) Also, free printing what size? A3? I would like to see s9000 sample output. I have a Canon A4 inkjet so don't really need to see A4 print samples.

    thanks
    (1) Images are not restricted to those taken at the Zoo outing, you are free to print any suitable images.

    (2) Yes, there will be an S9000 there, so A3 printouts will be possible.

  10. #10

    Default

    Registration List (pls copy'n'paste and add your name at the end)
    ================
    01. Radix Lecti
    02. caseyK
    03. Larry
    04. Jethro
    05. erwinx

  11. #11
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    Registration List (pls copy'n'paste and add your name at the end)
    ================
    01. Radix Lecti
    02. caseyK
    03. Larry
    04. Jethro
    05. erwinx
    06. sehsuan

  12. #12
    snowman
    Guests

    Default

    Registration List (pls copy'n'paste and add your name at the end)
    ================
    01. Radix Lecti
    02. caseyK
    03. Larry
    04. Jethro
    05. erwinx
    06. sehsuan
    07. snowman

  13. #13

    Default

    Registration List (pls copy'n'paste and add your name at the end)
    ================
    01. Radix Lecti
    02. caseyK
    03. Larry
    04. Jethro
    05. erwinx
    06. sehsuan
    07. snowman
    08. nuts

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Registration List (pls copy'n'paste and add your name at the end)
    ================
    01. Radix Lecti
    02. caseyK
    03. Larry
    04. Jethro
    05. erwinx
    06. sehsuan
    07. snowman
    08. nuts
    09. tomshen

    How many pix can each one print?

  15. #15

    Default Re: Canon/ClubSNAP Zoo Shoot - Follow-Up Event

    Originally posted by Darren
    Once again, with much thanks to Canon Marketing Singapore, there will be a followup to the Zoo Photoshoot.

    Canon Marketing Singapore has graciously offered to provide printing services to those members who were at the Zoo a couple of weekends ago.

    The details:-
    Venue:
    Canon Customer Service Centre
    PACIFIC TECH CENTRE
    5th Floor (Sunflower Room)
    1 Jalan Kilang Timor
    Singapore 159303
    Tel: 6799 8888

    Date & Time:
    Saturday, 8th February from 10am to 2pm

    In addition to printing out their images FREE!! on the latest Canon printers (S9000, S820, S830D), members will also get a chance to try out the EOS-1Ds in a studio setting.

    Have just confirmed with Canon that this is not restricted to those that attended the Zoo shoot and is open to all. Thus to make things easier, please register your name here if you are interested.
    Alamak! Me out of town leh... Now they will have one less chance to physco me on switching/getting a Canon system.
    Anyway, Darren, kindly send my regards to all at Canon for their great support.

  16. #16
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default Re: Re: Canon/ClubSNAP Zoo Shoot - Follow-Up Event

    Originally posted by Dagger
    Alamak! Me out of town leh... Now they will have one less chance to physco me on switching/getting a Canon system.
    Anyway, Darren, kindly send my regards to all at Canon for their great support.
    there goes my chance of picking up a d1x for 200 bucks as well...

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Some equitorial, tropical isle
    Posts
    2,398

    Default

    Registration List (pls copy'n'paste and add your name at the end)
    ================
    01. Radix Lecti
    02. caseyK
    03. Larry
    04. Jethro
    05. erwinx
    06. sehsuan
    07. snowman
    08. nuts
    09. tomshen
    10.zplus

  18. #18

    Default Re: Re: Re: Canon/ClubSNAP Zoo Shoot - Follow-Up Event

    Originally posted by sehsuan


    there goes my chance of picking up a d1x for 200 bucks as well...

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,058

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Canon/ClubSNAP Zoo Shoot - Follow-Up Event

    Originally posted by Dagger
    did u get the hoodman hoodcap? it's lovely...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  20. #20

    Default

    Originally posted by Zplus
    Registration List (pls copy'n'paste and add your name at the end)
    ================
    01. Radix Lecti
    02. caseyK
    03. Larry
    04. Jethro
    05. erwinx
    06. sehsuan
    07. snowman
    08. nuts
    09. tomshen
    10.zplus
    11. E1g3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •