Thread: Perspective

Default Perspective

C&C welcomed.

Nikon D80
    Tokina 12-24mm f/4, 77mm Hoya UV-CPL Ultra Slim

Default Re: Perspective

i find it quite nice!
    but the red frame thingy spoited the pix....

Yes, this picture works for me. I like the way all the lines seem to be converging to the centre of the frame. Like the title says, it's a matter of perspective. I'm not too bothered by the red arch in the pic. It adds a point of interest to me. Good shot.

Esplanade? One of the worst place for photoshoot. Was there with a few friends doing photoshoot. End up being chased around by the CISCO guards. They say our DSLRs are catching too much attention. Sigh.

If they come after me, I will definitely tell them off!

There was an incident when I was shooting at Wheelock Place, the security come to me a say "no camera". I told him "In that case, you may have to evacuate the people in the entire building including yourself!". He was shocked with my reply and asked me why? And I said coz "because you are carrying a camera too!" He was puzzled and said "what camera?". I said "show me your handphone, everyone have a CAMERA!, go and tell your control centre to evacuate the everyone from the building immediately!".

Quote Originally Posted by ZDragon View Post
    Esplanade? One of the worst place for photoshoot. Was there with a few friends doing photoshoot. End up being chased around by the CISCO guards. They say our DSLRs are catching too much attention. Sigh.

LOL. What I did was taht I went back to the place again with another friend... this time set up Tripods and start shooting. The security guards come again. Hahahaha