Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Malaysia Boleh ....

  1. #1

    Default Malaysia Boleh ....

    As if it is not enough that I have already lost my total confidence in Malaysia's security .... this case took the no-confidence vote to a new height....
    http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...799&sec=nation
    Close to RM50 millions, 24 robbers, done in a MASKargo complex .... who need to plan for the Great Train robbery, or the Italian Job, etc? Just get it done in Malaysia ..... Malaysia Boleh!
    always the Light, .... always.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Malaysia Boleh ....

    always the Light, .... always.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    1,271

    Default Re: Malaysia Boleh ....

    u forgot to mention the movie..."inside man"....
    flickr me....
    exposure medium: 30% film, 70% sensor

  4. #4

    Default Re: Malaysia Boleh ....

    You may see an influx of cheap Intel processors into the 'black' market over the next few months... good time to upgrade in Jan

    Or maybe they carted away 2 containers of the new Core 2 Quadro chips?!?

    But seriously, Malaysia's reputation will take another blow, as this is not the first case where high-tech cargo was hijacked.. PM Abdullah Badawi better pull the wool from his eyes and start doing his job before investors lose confidence in Malaysia and relocate. At this rate, no MNC will wanna set up shop in Malaysia as the low-labour and lower business costs may turn out to be not so low after all

  5. #5
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Malaysia Boleh ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    As if it is not enough that I have already lost my total confidence in Malaysia's security .... this case took the no-confidence vote to a new height....
    http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...799&sec=nation
    Close to RM50 millions, 24 robbers, done in a MASKargo complex .... who need to plan for the Great Train robbery, or the Italian Job, etc? Just get it done in Malaysia ..... Malaysia Boleh!
    Wait for the movie "The Great Microchips Robbery" (Starring Chow Yuen Fatt?)

  6. #6
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default Re: Malaysia Boleh ....

    2 containers....I wonder how do they hide it...don't forget Penang is an island so they have to get it out either by ship or by the bridge....and how do they encash such a specialise item??? Only big OEM like Dell can swallow all the chips....if they send it to retail or distributor...it is not easy to dilute by the domestics gray channel.....authority are watching......I think it will take decades for them to layer and fully recoup their rewards I could be wrong and hopefully I am lucky enought to find a no warrant but 50% cheper core2 duo chip when I visit Lao Yat next time

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Nee Soon
    Posts
    457

    Default Re: Malaysia Boleh ....

    I'm more worried about those fake $1 coins. Dunno how many are actually in circulation here already.


    I also want to say that I don't think Malaysia is a bad place or what, got lots of good friends from Malaysia. Big country harder to control, wat, not like Sinkapore, little-red-dot.
    Go to US, hundreds of people go missing every day and nobody thinks it's out of the ordinary.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Malaysia Boleh ....

    Quote Originally Posted by arpinkor View Post
    I also want to say that I don't think Malaysia is a bad place or what, got lots of good friends from Malaysia.
    I think you miss the point .... nobody said Malaysia is a bad place, or generally the people are bad .... ppl, including Malaysians are disappointed with the ppl who MANAGE the country ....
    This is a true story: recently a company in Johor has lost a lot of copper wires, etc. One day from a tip off, they caught one of the female worker,and they found 8 kg of copper wires coils strapped on her body, and since they wear lot of loose clothing, she was never a suspect. She was put in the guard room waiting for the polisi, then suddenly when the guards were relaxing, she rushed out to the waiting motorcycle bf outside the gate.
    When Directors (sg) went to the police station, instead of looking into the matter, they were questioned ... and the most ridiculous question was ..." Why do you need to use such expensive raw materials (when you noe that security is bad in this country)?" ....
    This happened more than 6 months ago and the girl was never caught!
    always the Light, .... always.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Nee Soon
    Posts
    457

    Default Re: Malaysia Boleh ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    I think you miss the point .... nobody said Malaysia is a bad place, or generally the people are bad .... ppl, including Malaysians are disappointed with the ppl who MANAGE the country ....
    From the title alone, you know is suan seow oredi wat
    the theme here is that wah, malaysia eh sai ah, all kinds of crime oso can get away with.

  10. #10
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Malaysia Boleh ....

    Malaysia Boleh...

    Singapore Lagi ....

    Tak Boleh....



    no offence.

    i am pure singaporean.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Malaysia Boleh ....

    Nah. It's not "boleh". It's "bodoh".

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=2635185

  12. #12

    Default Re: Malaysia Boleh ....

    As long as there is desire, if people aren't educated and don't examine their soul, and there will have crimes, be it using parang to hijack hightech chip, or white collar high tech people using a few click to commit much easier crime with more than RM50 million..

    how much NKF had misused? how much Enron had exploited on those employee?

    interesting part is i wonder how they let go those microchip, since there is id and it is traceable..no manufacturer want to take risk..right?

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Nee Soon
    Posts
    457

    Default Re: Malaysia Boleh ....

    Quote Originally Posted by LENS View Post
    interesting part is i wonder how they let go those microchip, since there is id and it is traceable..no manufacturer want to take risk..right?
    There are so called grey-market for such chips. Shouldn't be difficult to dispose of.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Malaysia Boleh ....

    Quote Originally Posted by arpinkor View Post
    There are so called grey-market for such chips. Shouldn't be difficult to dispose of.
    Yup, sell to places like Low Yatt plaza, or Sim Lim where a lot of independant business owners don't mind buying the chips to be assembled for customers at a reduced price.. or to China where it will virtually disappear from sight

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Malaysia Boleh ....

    Quote Originally Posted by arpinkor View Post
    I'm more worried about those fake $1 coins. Dunno how many are actually in circulation here already.


    I also want to say that I don't think Malaysia is a bad place or what, got lots of good friends from Malaysia. Big country harder to control, wat, not like Sinkapore, little-red-dot.
    Go to US, hundreds of people go missing every day and nobody thinks it's out of the ordinary.
    fake $1 coins ?? got meh ??

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Nee Soon
    Posts
    457

    Default Re: Malaysia Boleh ....

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    fake $1 coins ?? got meh ??
    http://news.asiaone.com/st/st_20061121_64874.html

  17. #17
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Malaysia Boleh ....

    The new catch cry for the nation would be:

    Malaysia boleh apa?

  18. #18

    Default Re: Malaysia Boleh ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    The new catch cry for the nation would be:

    Malaysia boleh apa?
    Literally translates to:

    Malaysia Can What?.....
    always the Light, .... always.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Malaysia Boleh ....

    Last week TWO Singaporean directors were kipnapped at gunpoint in their factory in Senai, JB. A record payout of RM2,500,000 were paid to those bast@rds, which is the biggest sum ever paid in such cases. .....

    Now who still want to argue that Malaysia is safe?
    always the Light, .... always.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Malaysia Boleh ....

    expect south johore economical zone to be a failure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •