Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 132

Thread: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

  1. #81
    Senior Member yilishengxian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pandan 花园
    Posts
    3,925

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    oooh...

    going sitex?

    i'm changing to...

    Go Sitex see IT parts or IT gals...
    BBB IT parts and shoot gals
    Every Photo Speaks for its Photographer. 开心就好。
    I wanna be the no.1 GWC !!!

  2. #82
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by yilishengxian View Post
    Actually, can just take alot alot alot alot of pictures of them during the show and keep going back for more and more and more pictures then some of them will auto ask u for contacts
    So how many terabytes of motor show girls you've got?

  3. #83
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    I KNOW I DRIVE A LAND ROVER WITH 1 600MM MOUNTED ON THE TOP. AND I KNOW U KNOW THAT I WORK AT xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. BUT ALSO DUN NEED TO ALL CAPS ONE. LATER PEOPLE COME TO ME AND BEAT ME ! BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE CHOW YUEN FATT !

  4. #84
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Listen to glenn! Don't get yourself into legal trouble.

  5. #85
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Listen to glenn! Don't get yourself into legal trouble.
    should listen to lawyer.. not always listen to me.

    but anyone here can listen to anything. just do not tolerate anything out from a rjc student...

    if u not happy with any rjc student comments. feel free to go to the school and complain directly. best liao.

  6. #86
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    should listen to lawyer.. not always listen to me.

    but anyone here can listen to anything. just do not tolerate anything out from a rjc student...

    if u not happy with any rjc student comments. feel free to go to the school and complain directly. best liao.

    oh nvm...


    What will happen if the lady sues photog for causing a nuisance (by 'stalking' her) or the angency sues you? Will be very bad.

  7. #87
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    oh nvm...


    What will happen if the lady sues photog for causing a nuisance (by 'stalking' her) or the angency sues you? Will be very bad.
    too bad.. i dun stalk pple's models. but gt pple come stalk my models.

    and see how la...... cheesecake should know! hahahahahaaha....

    wheres the gang anyway.. but nvm. sunday.... sunday.. wait till sunday..

  8. #88
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    too bad.. i dun stalk pple's models. but gt pple come stalk my models.

    and see how la...... cheesecake should know! hahahahahaaha....

    wheres the gang anyway.. but nvm. sunday.... sunday.. wait till sunday..
    Gang?

    Think we need a small subforum to discuss about the law and ethics behind photography and related areas.

  9. #89

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    maybe its love at first sight.....maybe he will contact her and they will meet..date...marry and have lots of little children...

  10. #90
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Gang?

    Think we need a small subforum to discuss about the law and ethics behind photography and related areas.
    aiyah.... i rather save the effort.... tell also no use.. some no brainers will never adhere to them anyway.

  11. #91
    Senior Member yilishengxian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pandan 花园
    Posts
    3,925

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by simon.edward View Post
    maybe its love at first sight.....maybe he will contact her and they will meet..date...marry and have lots of little children...
    dream too much
    Every Photo Speaks for its Photographer. 开心就好。
    I wanna be the no.1 GWC !!!

  12. #92
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    aiyah.... i rather save the effort.... tell also no use.. some no brainers will never adhere to them anyway.
    We give advice, they don't want to listen we can't help it.

  13. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Gang?

    Think we need a small subforum to discuss about the law and ethics behind photography and related areas.
    think i'll get shot down in no time... haha... i see alot of protestors against the DCA's Education for Ethically Disabled...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  14. #94

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by simon.edward View Post
    maybe its love at first sight.....maybe he will contact her and they will meet..date...marry and have lots of little children...
    That model got BF one lah... Later he take parang chase then you know...
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

  15. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    That model got BF one lah... Later he take parang chase then you know...
    How u know....
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  16. #96

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    wow...the model is pretty. that's all i know.

    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  17. #97

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    How u know....
    Was talking to her, then she happened to told me lor... Nothing special...
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

  18. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    Was talking to her, then she happened to told me lor... Nothing special...
    she never told me that...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  19. #99

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by simon.edward View Post
    maybe its love at first sight.....maybe he will contact her and they will meet..date...marry and have lots of little children...
    and live happily ever after

  20. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    I like number 22, can I know where can I know her?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •