Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 132

Thread: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

  1. #61
    jasonbwy
    Guests

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Its not about the size of the name card,is that i am sincerely asking for help,and you guys give me crap answers,if you are not going to help don't reply it here just to get ur posts up.

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,374

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonbwy View Post
    Its not about the size of the name card,is that i am sincerely asking for help,and you guys give me crap answers,if you are not going to help don't reply it here just to get ur posts up.
    fyi, no post counted in kopitiam...

    y not u post your uncle's spa company here and maybe the model see the company and go do self application instead?

    perhaps u should list down your details like how much is the pay etc...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #63
    jasonbwy
    Guests

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Currently I'm working for Advance SCT limited.We are on the verge of setting up the spa company,still need to touch up a few areas. Pay market rate ,i dont know the market rate so can talk it out.

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,374

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonbwy View Post
    Currently I'm working for Advance SCT limited.We are on the verge of setting up the spa company,still need to touch up a few areas. Pay market rate ,i dont know the market rate so can talk it out.
    okie, contact details?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,574

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    okie, contact details?
    since wen u a model agent?

  6. #66
    jasonbwy
    Guests

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    As in? My contact is 91887357 but sms first because i dont pick up unknown numbers my clients and employers number all i saved.Hmm if "you" call me just call me Jason at this number then i'll know its you the rest would call me otherwise. I seldom stay in the building so company's number wont get to me easily. We have branches in tuas and changi so depending on the timing i will be in different places.

  7. #67

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by LENS View Post
    Don't understand 1,2..what is despose? what is cho chee hong? a guy name?
    despos = desperadoes i think.... hehehee
    chee hong.... er... try this page... scroll down... follow the link...

    Black lens, white Lens, can take picture is a Good lens

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,961

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    show your pixs lor... then 1, 2, 3 automatically disappear... left 4 only...

    1) Darren
    2) Funny
    3) Furrycake
    4) Drudkh

    (reason that need not explanation..) hehehehe...
    Tiap it on ur front door?
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonbwy View Post
    Its not about the size of the name card,is that i am sincerely asking for help,and you guys give me crap answers,if you are not going to help don't reply it here just to get ur posts up.
    u posted so much, see ur post count

  10. #70
    Senior Member yilishengxian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pandan 花园
    Posts
    3,926

    Talking Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    still got cheapos...

    see my sig for self actualization...
    For your sig ... Pay $10 to see cars (thats y no pictures) and shoot models (alot of pics)
    Every Photo Speaks for its Photographer. 开心就好。
    I wanna be the no.1 GWC !!!

  11. #71

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by yilishengxian View Post
    For your sig ... Pay $10 to see cars (thats y no pictures) and shoot models (alot of pics)
    Haha.... Well said....
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,374

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by yilishengxian View Post
    For your sig ... Pay $10 to see cars (thats y no pictures) and shoot models (alot of pics)
    oooh...

    going sitex?

    i'm changing to...

    Go Sitex see IT parts or IT gals...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  13. #73

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Not forgetting about BBTz!!!
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

  14. #74
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,487

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post

    He must be damn thick skinned to do that + he will get CS-like response..

    Imagine... ppl selling cars and u go disturb them asking for model contact...
    i disagree. it depends on how you do it. it's all about ren yuan. i have had experiences where i've become "instant friends" with service/sales staff, and after we had our chit chat and whether or not there was a transaction, it was still an experience which was good, maybe rare. after the incident, i might not ever see the person again.

    but that's not the point here, i didn't suggest to go up to the sales person to ask for the model's number. go thru the proper channel, just find out which agency she's from and take it from there. if the company would not refer the agency for whatever reason, it's still a good try, and by no means "underhanded" or "despo".

    i have no problems with ren yuan, with a bit of courtesy and politeness and sincerity, i can usually get what i want provided it's not out of the way for the person doing me the favour. be they bank staff, service providers, sales pple. in turn, i also am agreeable to my customers requests as long as (like i said), not too out of the way, and/or if it's requested for in sincerity, not as if it was their right.

    anyway.. this thread is going no where. i still feel that the thread starter (by my standards) has not "proven" to be chee hong yet. he could well be, but there's nothing in this thread pointing that way. and pple, if you cannot, or don't want to help, then just leave it lor.

    how many times have pple been asking for free photography, and pple come in chastising the TS, and end up with the mods closing it off? this is probably no different. TS asking for something that pricks the general CS community wrongly, he kena whack, so next? mods close the thread?

    on another note, PLEASE LAR, most of us guys here, dun act high and mighty. we have all been at the "lower state" of our masculinity oogling at girls at some point in our lives. in the first place, why are there SO FRIGGIN MANY (*lousy*) photos of the girls at the motorshow (and other shows). proves that we are like-minded as the what the TS is being whacked for. cmon this thing no need to say one, i know u know, but some pple are just being hypocrites here.

    damn sad lor.

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,812

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    oooh...

    going sitex?

    i'm changing to...

    Go Sitex see IT parts or IT gals...
    buy your harddisk, batteries, memory cards etc this Sitex.. next 7% GST.. prices will increase.

  16. #76

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    If you are serious about getting her as a model then approach her agency and stop trying to get her personal contact. A friendly piece of warning, you can be sued by the agency if you poach her directly especially if she has signed a management contract with her agency.

    And please we are not trying to up our posts esp when in Kopi Tiam your posts dont count. Just telling you that this is not matching making service for you to get to know models. Whether or not your company is even real and the spa thing... well you know better yourself.

  17. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,812

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg View Post
    If you are serious about getting her as a model then approach her agency and stop trying to get her personal contact. A friendly piece of warning, you can be sued by the agency if you poach her directly especially if she has signed a management contract with her agency.

    And please we are not trying to up our posts esp when in Kopi Tiam your posts dont count. Just telling you that this is not matching making service for you to get to know models. Whether or not your company is even real and the spa thing... well you know better yourself.
    Yes... do not play play anyhow... these models are contracted under SG business law and practices ! u can be sued if u tried anything funny ! and it is a very bad curse to get sued in Singapore... GST 7% liao... still wanna to pay fine ?

    I suggest approached their managers.. most of them are friendly towards photographers.

  18. #78
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,614

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    i believe why the thread was steering towards more of a flaming thread was because he register his nickname for the sake of asking for the model's contact.

    so obviously, his main intended purpose was never photography.

    thats why he got it big time.

    no matter case. go to the agency is the best bet.

    i believe this thread have served its purpose.

  19. #79

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO View Post

    on another note, PLEASE LAR, most of us guys here, dun act high and mighty. we have all been at the "lower state" of our masculinity oogling at girls at some point in our lives. in the first place, why are there SO FRIGGIN MANY (*lousy*) photos of the girls at the motorshow (and other shows). proves that we are like-minded as the what the TS is being whacked for. cmon this thing no need to say one, i know u know, but some pple are just being hypocrites here.

    damn sad lor.
    at least, there is one real man here .....
    we cant avoid, chee hong is inborned .... , we just need to be civilised.
    always the Light, .... always.

  20. #80

    Default Re: Need Help On Motor Show Girl

    BBB virus strikes again @ Sitex...
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •