Thread: Imaginary Friends

Default Imaginary Friends

Default Re: Imaginary Friends

Quote Originally Posted by peppermintkid View Post
    dun work for me.

know y? i dun wanna bother explaining on the composition, cos its going to be as long as an essay... u go figure out about the composition part, cos its not working at all.

angle also does not show the motion of the swing... y? cos the movement have been minimised in this angle...

movement is not distinctive enuff... just look like a vibration, if u wan, better do a full one, perhaps with intermitent flashing to pause lines between.

lastly, do it in sepia or IR for best effect.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    dun work for me.

know y? i dun wanna bother explaining on the composition, cos its going to be as long as an essay... u go figure out about the composition part, cos its not working at all.

angle also does not show the motion of the swing... y? cos the movement have been minimised in this angle...

movement is not distinctive enuff... just look like a vibration, if u wan, better do a full one, perhaps with intermitent flashing to pause lines between.

lastly, do it in sepia or IR for best effect.
    Agree with DCA. The movements of the swing is not dramatic enough. Lokks like a blur pic to me.
    Last edited by jbma; 22nd November 2006 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbma View Post
    Agree with DCA. The movements of the swing is not dramatic enough. Lokks like a blur pic to me.
    Same. Might want to try a larger swing, squat down, or maybe add some light into it when the streetlights are off.
    Its too bright for a ghostly effect if thats what u were aiming for.

Looks underexposed...
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby