Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 55

Thread: Sexpo 2006

  1. #21

    Default Re: Sexpo 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    I recalled the last time i went .. they actually checked and even got security guard around the exhibition area. They dun allow unless you are the event photographer there ..
    Camera is not allowed in the whole exhibition hall or only certain area?

    they will check the camera at the entrance?

  2. #22

    Default Re: Sexpo 2006

    haiz....den dunno whether or not its worth it to spend $10 to go in....yilishengxian, let us noe e situation after u go leh...btw, wen will u go???

  3. #23
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,406

    Default Re: Sexpo 2006

    NO camera then no point to go in leh... my guess is there's nothing much in there..

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Melbourne/Singapore
    Posts
    1,250

    Default Re: Sexpo 2006

    Juz came back from Sexpo OZ. It was definitely an eye opener, but there wasn't many people around espite today being the opening day. Anyway me and my pal were kinda lost and ended up at a Crown hotel lobby, we only saw that there was a convention going on and asked the staff, is this where sexpo is? Gosh you should have seen their faces, bunch of perverts! They must be thinking...........anyway anyone who's in Melbourne now, go take a look and cameras are allowed.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Sexpo 2006

    Just want to let you guys that The AXQUISITE Group have flown in 5 International Beauty Queens and Swimsuit Models to perform in a Fashion Runway competition at Sexpo 2006 on the 24th Nov 2006 (Friday) at 9pm, Suntec City Hall 401. Don't miss this chance of a lifetime to meet them up close and personal. Photography is allowed at the AXQUISITE Booth G8. For those of you who wants to take a shot of the Beauty Queens or to have a picture taken together with one of them, there is a small fee of $5 for a digital photo sent via email or add $4 for postage of 5R photo. *You can use your own cameras to do the shots*

    Also stand a chance to win cash of $500 by voting your favourite model, no purchase of products necessary.

    There are also 2 more Fashion Runways in Sexy Costumes, Club Wear and Bikinis on 25th and 26th Nov 2006 as well. Don't miss it!

    Fyi, there are 2 Harley Davidson bikes as props. For more information, see attached flyer or visit www.axquisite.com

    Last edited by Axquisite; 24th November 2006 at 03:19 AM.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Sexpo 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Axquisite View Post
    Just want to let you guys that The AXQUISITE Group have flown in 5 International Beauty Queens and Swimsuit Models to perform in a Fashion Runway competition at Sexpo 2006 on the 24th Nov 2006 (Friday) at 9pm, Suntec City Hall 401. Don't miss this chance of a lifetime to meet them up close and personal. Photography is allowed at the AXQUISITE Booth G8. For those of you who wants to take a shot of the Beauty Queens or to have a picture taken together with one of them, there is a small fee of $5 for a digital photo sent via email or add $4 for postage of 5R photo. *You can use your own cameras to do the shots*

    Also stand a chance to win cash of $500 by voting your favourite model, no purchase of products necessary.

    There are also 2 more Fashion Runways in Sexy Costumes, Club Wear and Bikinis on 25th and 26th Nov 2006 as well. Don't miss it!

    Fyi, there are 2 Harley Davidson bikes as props. For more information, see attached flyer or visit www.axquisite.com
    So that is to say we can shoot the models with our own cameras but at a fee of $5 per photo, right?

    And are we allowed to shoot at the 2 Fashion Runways?

  7. #27

    Default Re: Sexpo 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by david_goh View Post
    So that is to say we can shoot the models with our own cameras but at a fee of $5 per photo, right?

    And are we allowed to shoot at the 2 Fashion Runways?
    I thot there is a private photo session with them at $250 per hour
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bishan
    Posts
    120

    Default Re: Sexpo 2006

    if camera is allowed to bring in to the sexpo? what if foreign visitors with camera with them and happen to be at Suntec and decided to visit the show. i think is ok? they just friendly warn you not to take photo except at permited area/talk.
    My "Buyers" Who Flew Aeroplane :
    1. iluvcanon

  9. #29

    Default Re: Sexpo 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    I thot there is a private photo session with them at $250 per hour
    $250 is definitely a reasonable price for such high-profile models! I'll do a 3hr shoot.....er.....if shared by 10 shooters.

    ($250 x 3) / 10 = $75

  10. #30

    Default Re: Sexpo 2006

    Personally think that it's too expensive for me... Anyway, I prefer oriental beauty than "foreign talents"...
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Sexpo 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    Personally think that it's too expensive for me... Anyway, I prefer oriental beauty than "foreign talents"...
    same here.. i prefer the Asian taste..

  12. #32
    Senior Member AxeLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,698

    Talking Re: Sexpo 2006

    Just came back from SeXPo...very sianz....nothing much exccept the Axcuisite Models...all swee
    D800|24~120mm VR|AF VR 80~400mm ED |SB900|50mm F1.8|CD 2X2|FL-360|FastPack 350/Sony RX100M3

  13. #33

    Default Re: Sexpo 2006

    hmmm...im getting confused here....so we can bring cameras but only permitted to shoot at certain areas??? if so, can any1 tell mi whether these "permitted areas" are worth it???

  14. #34
    Senior Member AxeLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,698

    Thumbs up Re: Sexpo 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by crustacea View Post
    hmmm...im getting confused here....so we can bring cameras but only permitted to shoot at certain areas??? if so, can any1 tell mi whether these "permitted areas" are worth it???
    Me never bring cam, alot of security guards....only press and media ppl can bring...they got a big press pass hang over their neck...
    D800|24~120mm VR|AF VR 80~400mm ED |SB900|50mm F1.8|CD 2X2|FL-360|FastPack 350/Sony RX100M3

  15. #35

    Default Re: Sexpo 2006

    Then no point going ....
    550D.430EX.EFs55-250.EF50II.Sigma17-70

  16. #36
    Senior Member AxeLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,698

    Arrow Re: Sexpo 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post
    Then no point going ....
    Me regret...last year better....
    D800|24~120mm VR|AF VR 80~400mm ED |SB900|50mm F1.8|CD 2X2|FL-360|FastPack 350/Sony RX100M3

  17. #37

    Default Re: Sexpo 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by AxeLa View Post
    Me regret...last year better....

    Last year better ?

    I find last year is boring. I guess this year will be no better.

  18. #38

    Default Re: Sexpo 2006

    I hope next year will be better...
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Sexpo 2006

    bcoz next year you can go in ar..? hehe..

    anyway, guess if it is like the guangzhou one then it will be an eye opener..



    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    I hope next year will be better...

  20. #40
    Senior Member AxeLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,698

    Arrow Re: Sexpo 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
    Last year better ?

    I find last year is boring. I guess this year will be no better.
    Ater comparng this year, last yr one better lah....
    D800|24~120mm VR|AF VR 80~400mm ED |SB900|50mm F1.8|CD 2X2|FL-360|FastPack 350/Sony RX100M3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •