View Poll Results: Did you always wished that you can shoot like those you see in magazines ?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes ! i have always wanted to do something like that !

    54 79.41%
  • No ! Will not work out. market too small. Not Interested.

    6 8.82%
  • Don't Know. Sounds kind of boring.

    8 11.76%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 56

Thread: Have you ever wished that you can do photography like those in magazines ?

  1. #1
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Have you ever wished that you can do photography like those in magazines ?

    Hi all.

    have you guys ever wished to photograph models with branded lables ? in a controlled environment and a art director ?

    if response is good. i will be discussing this ideas with my vendors.

    i want to see the response.

    pricing wise. location. no details.

    just a survey.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Have you ever wished that you can do photography like those in magazines ?

    No, cos most of them get inspiration from me instead...

    but den again, i dun mind showing off my skills... (pathetically)
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #3
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Have you ever wished that you can do photography like those in magazines ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    No, cos most of them get inspiration from me instead...

    but den again, i dun mind showing off my skills... (pathetically)
    you mean showing of your skills as in you are the model ?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Have you ever wished that you can do photography like those in magazines ?

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    you mean showing of your skills as in you are the model ?
    nope... Photographer... hehe...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Have you ever wished that you can do photography like those in magazines ?

    Throw the studio out, give me control of the theme & the location to shoot. I'm more interested in outdoors environment over studio.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  6. #6

    Default Re: Have you ever wished that you can do photography like those in magazines ?

    Do the models have to be human? hehe...
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  7. #7

    Default Re: Have you ever wished that you can do photography like those in magazines ?

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor84 View Post
    Do the models have to be human? hehe...

    not really... ALIENS are welcome :P

  8. #8
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Have you ever wished that you can do photography like those in magazines ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Throw the studio out, give me control of the theme & the location to shoot. I'm more interested in outdoors environment over studio.
    this one also can be arranged. location wise and everything is still ok.

    i am looking at a team of photographers doing it together.

    more like a portraiture shootout. except its more high class with branded labels. give csers a chance to try out "commercial photography"


  9. #9
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Have you ever wished that you can do photography like those in magazines ?

    Quote Originally Posted by gundugundu View Post
    not really... ALIENS are welcome :P
    Yes. Aliens are welcome. But you must be registered with the Galaxy Federation first.

    Do let me know which sector you came from, so that i can get my starport ready to receive you.

    Do you travel by HyperSpace Highway or SonicLight Highway ?

    my Agent will be ready to receive you once you have declared your kind and your weapons with the Galaxy Federation.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Have you ever wished that you can do photography like those in magazines ?

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    Hi all.

    have you guys ever wished to photograph models with branded lables ? in a controlled environment and a art director ?

    if response is good. i will be discussing this ideas with my vendors.

    i want to see the response.

    pricing wise. location. no details.

    just a survey.
    Are you one of the models?

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Have you ever wished that you can do photography like those in magazines ?

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    this one also can be arranged. location wise and everything is still ok.

    i am looking at a team of photographers doing it together.

    more like a portraiture shootout. except its more high class with branded labels. give csers a chance to try out "commercial photography"

    If there's pictures of how the models look, I'll try my best ability.

    As for pricing wise, I hope it wun be too ex (got several planned overseas trip next year, I have to save like crazy plus haven't gotten my walkabout lens).

    Location... How abt old buildings?
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  12. #12
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Have you ever wished that you can do photography like those in magazines ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Are you one of the models?
    do i llook like one ?

    i am "polar bear sized" u know ? how to be model.... model is tall handsome... and fit.

    i am short ugly and fat...

    cheesecake should know... and the cake gang.

  13. #13
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Have you ever wished that you can do photography like those in magazines ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    If there's pictures of how the models look, I'll try my best ability.

    As for pricing wise, I hope it wun be too ex (got several planned overseas trip next year, I have to save like crazy plus haven't gotten my walkabout lens).

    Location... How abt old buildings?
    well no formal discussions yet.

    i want to see the response also.

    than things like pricing locations will be discussed with my organising team.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station B1-48.
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: Have you ever wished that you can do photography like those in magazines ?

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    well no formal discussions yet.

    i want to see the response also.

    than things like pricing locations will be discussed with my organising team.

    Budget in cost of printing magazine too....
    just1book, no kidding!

  15. #15
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Have you ever wished that you can do photography like those in magazines ?

    boring to me as it becomes part of my job

  16. #16
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Have you ever wished that you can do photography like those in magazines ?

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    do i llook like one ?

    i am "polar bear sized" u know ? how to be model.... model is tall handsome... and fit.

    i am short ugly and fat...

    cheesecake should know... and the cake gang.
    Do not deny the world a famous polar bear sized male model.

    For years we haven't seen such a model in the male fashion world.

    The Time is NOW!

  17. #17
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Have you ever wished that you can do photography like those in magazines ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    boring to me as it becomes part of my job
    As model?

  18. #18

    Default Re: Have you ever wished that you can do photography like those in magazines ?

    Just beware of copyright & trademark issues.
    I know some brands are very anal abt misrepresentation.
    Even though it's for fun and non-profit.

  19. #19
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Have you ever wished that you can do photography like those in magazines ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    As model?
    for that you would need to pay me well

    i mean art directing the shoot in a studio

  20. #20

    Default Re: Have you ever wished that you can do photography like those in magazines ?

    Wish I could shoot pics like the fler here..

    http://www.pbase.com/jrodrigo/c_luz061107

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •