Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Bullet-pierced camera

  1. #1

    Default Bullet-pierced camera

    Just finished reading this pictorial book: "Requiem: By the photographers who died in Vietnam and Indochina"

    Good stuff! Lots of powerful pictures and I thought that I share this picture of a pierced camera owned by the Japanese photograhper, Taizo Ichinose who was never seen again after he rode a bicycle between Phnom Penh and the ancient temples of Angkor in November 1973.

    Last edited by lazyfiddler; 3rd February 2003 at 02:32 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Can you post a link to the article? Thanks

  3. #3

    Default

    Originally posted by Klipsch
    Can you post a link to the article? Thanks
    Please click on the hyperlink. Dunno why I cannot display the image in the thread.

  4. #4

    Default

    Originally posted by lazyfiddler


    Please click on the hyperlink. Dunno why I cannot display the image in the thread.
    I can only see the picture. I want to read the article.

  5. #5

    Default

    Originally posted by Klipsch


    I can only see the picture. I want to read the article.
    Oh... It is a pictoral book. Not an online article.

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally posted by lazyfiddler


    Oh... It is a pictoral book. Not an online article.
    Icic...thank you.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •