Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Are there any psychologists here?

Default Re: Are there any psychologists here?

Quote Originally Posted by Wowee View Post

Can't imagine that you can say that to your friend...
    Yup. If he ain't my friend, I wun even say that to him.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Yup. If he ain't my friend, I wun even say that to him.
    Not your fren =

WRONG NUMBER, DUN CALL BACK AGAIN!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    btw, how u know that its road kill & not suicide, got once i bang a dog, saw the dog waiting by the road, then my car almost near then he dash out... i swear its a doguicide... under its precept, no matter wat, all dogs go to heaven... RIP...
    Achelly, the dog want to bang you because he mistook you for a bitch
    Got report police or not, or hit-and-run ah ?

Quote Originally Posted by arpinkor View Post
    Wah lau... The dog trying to bang more than he can tahan...

bang liao i see it dancing in joy, so i left it alone to enjoy... later i went back and see it gone... must have found his true love...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Wah lau... The dog trying to bang more than he can tahan...
    Not necessarily hor, I saw one dog in Yishun, the St. Bernard type, he stand up taller than me and his ***** much bigger than mine too

Not necessarily hor, I saw one dog in Yishun, the St. Bernard type, he stand up taller than me and his ***** much bigger than mine too

Share your experience here if you are still alive after that...

Share your experience here if you are still alive after that...
    No lah, he not interested in me, never even give me a glance. Dogs go for DCA type only.

No lah, he not interested in me, never even give me a glance. Dogs go for DCA type only.
    dog love my car... haha... babes love me...

我爱辣妹,辣妹爱我。。。

dog love my car... haha... babes love me...

我爱辣妹,辣妹爱我。。。
    I thot it's 我爱台妹,台妹爱我 ? 张震狱

I thot it's 我爱台妹,台妹爱我 ? 张震狱
    no 台妹 around leh, nearest is 泰妹。。。

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Honestly, where Psy is concerned in Singapore, like someone had mentioned - Superstitious is still pretty much prevalent here where old folks like to consult a Spirit Medium for their mental problems. Schizopheria & other mental illnesses that can be put under control thru family emotional support & medication are being ignored and ppl would rely on quack doctors & spirit mediums for advice. If one mentions "Psychologist" or "Psychiatrist" ppl will immediately think that those who are referred to such Professionals are "Siao". If u say u're in the Psy field, most ppl would look onto u with tinted specs either u're "like those cool people in the movie where they read minds" or "u're working with crackpots".

As for time & $$, it merely takes ur time to study (and writing danged reports to be handed in every month!). U're working now right? Basically its roughly the same price as taking a part-time degree leading to a BSc or a BA.

If u've got the heart, no need to wait till u're 50yrs old. Just do it.
    no $ le, no sponsor, i poor guy.

I seriously think this topic is getting out of hand. I am sure that the thread starter did not start this thread to have people thrash out their values/morals (i.e. is it right to let someone die?) etc.

Quote Originally Posted by cityofangels View Post
    I seriously think this topic is getting out of hand. I am sure that the thread starter did not start this thread to have people thrash out their values/morals (i.e. is it right to let someone die?) etc.
    Sorry...

I guess got too carried away...

Quote Originally Posted by cityofangels View Post
    Hmm, yah... Only cityofangels, david, feryl have provided some good food for thot... Some other comments are like Amazing how off tangent people can go. I sincerely want intellectual opinions, not some playful, psychotic banter.

I hope only those with constructive comments on psychology can post here. But I can't stop you all... afterall, this is a kopitiam post. Can say watever u all want.

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilia View Post
    Hmm, yah... Only cityofangels, david, feryl have provided some good food for thot... Some other comments are like Amazing how off tangent people can go. I sincerely want intellectual opinions, not some playful, psychotic banter.

I hope only those with constructive comments on psychology can post here. But I can't stop you all... afterall, this is a kopitiam post. Can say watever u all want.
    hmm...

think the most constructive comment here would be, try searching in googles instead... keyword, Psychology + Singapore

no offense, cos i thought u should be intelligent enuff...

hmm...

think the most constructive comment here would be, try searching in googles instead... keyword, Psychology + Singapore

no offense, cos i thought u should be intelligent enuff...
    So no constructive comments can be gotten from Kopitiam huh? So you'd think I'd be intelligent enuff to do my own other searches and as such, this is a reason for some to post really "off" topics?

Of cos I've done other searches my friend. Just using this Kopitiam section to seek for more advice, thinking i'd get some good ones. There are some like i said, but surprisingly, most of it are just At some point, I dunno what's goin on!

Well, ok, I have no right to wish for anything. I wished it could be better, oh well... Continue the psychotic banter if you wish. Think I'll PM those people personally if need be.
    Last edited by Priscilia; 22nd November 2006 at 05:56 PM.

So no constructive comments can be gotten from Kopitiam huh? So you'd think I'd be intelligent enuff to do my own other searches so this is a reason for some to post really "off" topics?

Of cos I've done other searches my friend. Just using this Kopitiam section to seek for more advice, thinking i'd get some good ones. There are some like i said, but surprisingly, most of it are just At some point, I dunno what's goin on!

Well, ok, I have no right to wish for anything, like I said, I wished it could be better, oh well... Continue the psychotic banter if you wish.
    no problem, i'll continue my psychotic mayhem here, hope you'll graduate and be my lovely doc...

just kinda funny that instead of looking at 'legitimate' sites and/or forum, you seek advice from a photography forum, so instead we should praise you for seeking advice or should we just continue our chit chat here? and of all places the kopitiam... hmm... oh well... u had your answers, yet u were satisfied, you loved to be fed, but just want the rest of the loafers to get lost... hmm... another point for me to ponder over.

another point for me to ponder... what makes u think that you could get more advice & good ones from here than there already is? when obviously the answer is just waiting for you when you search for it, i mean, if you wanted to path out a career, you go ask strangers and hope they give you advices that you hope are fancy to you and that everyone will filter out only the 'good' information? I wonder if technology advances to the state whereby your browser will filter negative comments as well...

anyway, you should know what to expect and not pin your hopes too high, and do remember if your attitude is still waiting to leech and be fed, then i guess no matter what course you take, its still the same, dun bother looking around...

no problem, i'll continue my psychotic mayhem here, hope you'll graduate and be my lovely doc...

just kinda funny that instead of looking at 'legitimate' sites and/or forum, you seek advice from a photography forum, so instead we should praise you for seeking advice or should we just continue our chit chat here? and of all places the kopitiam... hmm... oh well... u had your answers, yet u were satisfied, you loved to be fed, but just want the rest of the loafers to get lost... hmm... another point for me to ponder over.

another point for me to ponder... what makes u think that you could get more advice & good ones from here than there already is? when obviously the answer is just waiting for you when you search for it, i mean, if you wanted to path out a career, you go ask strangers and hope they give you advices that you hope are fancy to you and that everyone will filter out only the 'good' information? I wonder if technology advances to the state whereby your browser will filter negative comments as well...

anyway, you should know what to expect and not pin your hopes too high, and do remember if your attitude is still waiting to leech and be fed, then i guess no matter what course you take, its still the same, dun bother looking around...
    This is offensive. Clearly, u have misread my intentions. Neither am I what u have described.

Yeah, I'm lovely (as some have commented physically and mentally) But nah, I dun wish to be your lovely doc! Go away u psychotic! *jokingly*

Ha.. So now Im having fun in Kopitiam! I must bring out my notti mode now.

This is offensive. Clearly, u have misread my intentions. Neither am I what u have described.

Yeah, I'm lovely (as some have commented physically and mentally) But nah, I dun wish to be your lovely doc! Go away u psychotic! *jokingly*

Ha.. So now Im having fun in Kopitiam! I must bring out my notti mode now.
    offensive or not is deemed by individual, and at your state of mind, whatever i say would be offensive. thats something that you have to cope with... are you able to change your state of mind to loving every words that i say?

if a doc would to choose only patients that they prefer, then thats not a doc and definitely not one who would be majoring psychology, cos they can't put aside the difference between a patient and a personal feud... and of course, you can't differentiate a friend from a foe now do you...

anyway, as you have seen, the psychotic luantic here was teasing you, or am i offering my most constructive person who is offering you a look into the world that is yet closed to you... thats for you to perceive as well.

something for ya to ponder, if you have set yourself into classes that will determine each individual as a group, then u have to really go reflect about what is the true nature you wish to study this course... cos from what i see, you're just another person who wanted to study for the sake of study and not for the sake of using that skills, if you would love to acquire that skill to help others, then u wouldn't be having a 'intellectual' conversation with me now... cos it all started with that word does it? or is it not?

As angry as you are, the facts of life lies before you, nobody will truely spoon feed you, neither is your thought of not spoonfeeding by asking in forums... by not spoonfeeding, maybe you could do a survey, understand the economy, then jump into it... of course, dun jump on people like me... which i think my lovely here would be a dear i'd love to jump with.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast