Rules & Regulations:
1. The competition will be held from 0600HRS to 1400HRS on 3rd December 2006 (Sunday), Padang.
2. Participants must register on-site at the official registration booth or from the official event website.
3. A minimum of 3 photos (at least 4R size) is required per entry. Entries are non-returnable.
All entries must reach The Singapore Sports Council, Sports Business Division by latest 12th December 2006 (Monday), no later then 6.00pm Singapore time, and should be sent to the address stated below and attention to the following:
Singapore Sports Council
Sports Business Division
SCSM 2006 Photography Contest
15 Stadium Rd
Any entries received after 12th December 2006 will not be entertained.
4. All entries must be attached with the participant’s copy of the entry form. Otherwise, the entry will be considered void.
5. The criteria of the winning photos will be based on originality, creativity and relevancy.
6. In the event of disputes, the judges’ decision on all competition related matters is final. No requests, whether written or verbal, will be entertained.
7. Only winner/s will be notified through phone, mail or email.
8. The rules & regulations are correct as of the time of print. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the rules at anytime, both before and after the contest, according to their discretion without any prior notification of The Participant.
9. Participants will grant The Organiser exclusive rights to any photographs connected to the competition with the above-mentioned tournament.
10. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any participant who does not abide by these rules and regulations.
11. Only ONE(01) entry is allowed per participant. Participants who submit more than one entry will be automatically disqualified.
12. All entries submitted will be the property of The Organiser and no grants or claims will be administered should any photographs be chosen to be used for publicity purposes in print, media or any other forms.
I received an email with the form attached, unfortunately, I will not be available on that day. Perhaps for those who are interested can give SSC a call to find out more?