Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: PDA for Photos

Originally posted by kindred
    ermz... wolfie...how u DL mp3 to the T|T huh ? i dun seems to find any mediaplayer in the palm leh...
    You must download Aeroplayer from http://www.aerodromesoftware.com before playing mp3.

ermz... wolfie...how u DL mp3 to the T|T huh ? i dun seems to find any mediaplayer in the palm leh...
    Well, use your palm desktop interface... choose "install" and "drag and drop" the MP3 file into the window. Once you synce, it will be uploaded to the SD on the next sync...

Yes, it's that easy! But... there is a big BUT! It takes a long time to fill up a 128MB SD card...
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Originally posted by Wolfgang

Sniper.... at what resolution do you save your shot @?
    And if you are using PS7, the "quality" of the shot, between 1-12, what do you save it at?
    res... depends, good photos @ 100dpi if not just 72 dpi

usually it's 10 for me

Originally posted by SniperD

res... depends, good photos @ 100dpi if not just 72 dpi

usually it's 10 for me
    what resolution do you use? DPI doesn't really tell much about an image.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Originally posted by mpenza

what resolution do you use? DPI doesn't really tell much about an image.
    dun really get you.. care to explain further ? thanks!

dun really get you.. care to explain further ? thanks!
    hmm... paiseh.... maybe I rephrase. What're the pixel dimensions for the "100DPI" or "72DPI" pics? Are they 320x320?
    Last edited by mpenza; 7th February 2003 at 12:25 AM.

yupz.. I would just enter the value of 320 x (something) auto resize)

oh... as long as the pixel dimensions are the same, the pics have the same resolution. "DPI" only comes into play when you output the pics. For the same pixel dimensions, a higher DPI means a smaller output size, while a smaller DPI means a larger output size.......

back to the topic.... do you think Tungsten T warrant a upgrade from a Palm IIIC? I hadn't used my IIIC for quite a while now but hands are itchy again....
    Last edited by mpenza; 7th February 2003 at 12:42 AM.

THAT.. you got to ask PALM inc liao.. dunno if they have a system of recycling but KINDRED has this going on. Sell off your IIIc and top up lor ^.^

Originally posted by mpenza
    oh... as long as the pixel dimensions are the same, the pics have the same resolution. "DPI" only comes into play when you output the pics. For the same pixel dimensions, a higher DPI means a smaller output size, while a smaller DPI means a larger output size.......

back to the topic.... do you think Tungsten T warrant a upgrade from a Palm IIIC? I hadn't used my IIIC for quite a while now but hands are itchy again....
    A few cosmetic reason maybe but it's;

1. smaller
    2. sleeker (design wise)
    3. lighter
    4. better colour
    5. faster
    6. more memory space
    7. expandability
    8. Music playing function
    9. latest OS

These are the reasons i can think of, off hand...
    --

downloaded & bought the license for Aeroplayer and all the rest of the plugin, skins.. WAHAHAA... walking MP3-playing T|T now... the audio update from Palm was very good! the sound crisp and clear

downloaded & bought the license for Aeroplayer and all the rest of the plugin, skins.. WAHAHAA... walking MP3-playing T|T now... the audio update from Palm was very good! the sound crisp and clear
    argh no! I will not buy! argh....
    SHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPS HADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSH ADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHA DDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUP
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

Originally posted by denizenx

SHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPS HADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSH ADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHA DDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUPSHADDUP
    *whispers* But you know you want it...
    --

Originally posted by denizenx

** dangles the T|T infront of face**

"come and get it!! heeheee...

Yo Wolfie,

you using the aeroplayer already? If there's updates let's just update over here yeah..

I'm looking for more plugin decoders (esp *.wma) and new skins.. ^.^

thanks in adv.

T|T users...can u tell me how to DL the pictures into my photobase ? what format are they using ? sorry..heheh...i am new to TT....i am using PPC & 505 b4....thanks in advance.

T|T users...can u tell me how to DL the pictures into my photobase ? what format are they using ? sorry..heheh...i am new to TT....i am using PPC & 505 b4....thanks in advance.
    Kindred, dun use Photobase. the S/W not a very smart program and uses ONLY BITMAP files.. THAT"S GONNA KILL YOUR ONBOARD AND MMC/SD card space.

Go to www.palmgear.com and download SPLASHPHOTO

very good reviews, everything in jpg (no quality loss), super fast cache reading from your SD/MMC card without refreshing or lag when scrolling from pic to pic.

If you need the software code... (that I think I have some problem) but I can help see if I can generate the unlocking key for you. PM me

basically, it's just using the desktop interface, JUST ADD the photos you want to transfer over, hot sync and VOILA! into your card. The program automatically reads from your card. of coz you can choose to read from handheld but that's your choice ^.^

hope it helps

Yeah. SplashPhoto rocks! Mobile gallery wherever i go... Sweeeet!

Sniper|D, yes, i am using the Aeroplayer already, and after the sound patch, i just realised i've found the sleekest PDA there is (for me anyway)

But how long do you listen to MP3s on your T|T? It was charged fully and after 1 full hour of MP3 withte screen off, the batt drops down to 50%. Subsequently, played another hour of bookworm & bejewelled on it and the battery went flat on me...

Is that normal?

PS: Is it ok to leave the T|T in it's cradle even though it's fully chraged?
    --

Originally posted by Wolfgang
    Yeah. SplashPhoto rocks! Mobile gallery wherever i go... Sweeeet!

Sniper|D, yes, i am using the Aeroplayer already, and after the sound patch, i just realised i've found the sleekest PDA there is (for me anyway)

But how long do you listen to MP3s on your T|T? It was charged fully and after 1 full hour of MP3 withte screen off, the batt drops down to 50%. Subsequently, played another hour of bookworm & bejewelled on it and the battery went flat on me...

Is that normal?

PS: Is it ok to leave the T|T in it's cradle even though it's fully chraged?
    Yo Wolfie, glad you joined the T|T family... Splashphotos rocks man!

yeah.. it's sweet... little... sleek... mean (you get what I mean) machine we have in the palm (pun intended) of our hands.

I would use the AEROPLAYER's turn off screen (to save power) & that (fully charged tunsten) can let me listen to 2.5 hours straight of MP3s.. no joke.

Hmm.. did you charge your T|T fully (overnight without the urge to just grab it in your palm and fiddle with it every once 15 secs^.^)

dun worry, the batteru will take some time to charge up to its max cap. so just leave it in the cradle when not in use. EVEN when it's fully charged. just leave it. the charger is a smart charger also

Yo Wolfie, glad you joined the T|T family... Splashphotos rocks man!

yeah.. it's sweet... little... sleek... mean (you get what I mean) machine we have in the palm (pun intended) of our hands.

I would use the AEROPLAYER's turn off screen (to save power) & that (fully charged tunsten) can let me listen to 2.5 hours straight of MP3s.. no joke.

Hmm.. did you charge your T|T fully (overnight without the urge to just grab it in your palm and fiddle with it every once 15 secs^.^)

dun worry, the batteru will take some time to charge up to its max cap. so just leave it in the cradle when not in use. EVEN when it's fully charged. just leave it. the charger is a smart charger also
    Righto.... sort of a "run in" period eh?
    K. Will do.....
    --

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast