Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone going to ZoukOut this year?

Default Anyone going to ZoukOut this year?

Have been thinking of going to ZoukOut for quite sometime. Also my gfs and me are thinking of book a hotel room as well, so that we could rest in the hotel after ZoukOut, or perhaps having a small private party if hotel allowed... So is there any suggestion of getting a hotel room, such as the room rates, whether the hotel will allow a small party and so on? Or any tips about going to ZoukOut?...

Thank you for your suggestion in advance...

Default Re: Anyone going to ZoukOut this year?

public transport. and party till morning!
    I Love You :)

Sentosa chalet.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    Sentosa chalet.
    How can I book a chalet at Sentosa? Any contact number? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Suekay View Post
    How can I book a chalet at Sentosa? Any contact number? Thanks.
    http://www.sentosa.com.sg/hotels_spas/index.html

See which resort u like.

i'll probably be at zoukout since i'll be in singapore with friends that weekend. should be good - party all night =D
    5D | 24-70L | 28mm f/1.8 | 580EX

cant join you girls if not i be shooting for two nite
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Have been thinking of going to ZoukOut for quite sometime. Also my gfs and me are thinking of book a hotel room as well, so that we could rest in the hotel after ZoukOut, or perhaps having a small private party if hotel allowed... So is there any suggestion of getting a hotel room, such as the room rates, whether the hotel will allow a small party and so on? Or any tips about going to ZoukOut?...

Thank you for your suggestion in advance...
    you can organise an outing for fellow photographers lor ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Hey, thanks a lot for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_1337 View Post
    i'll probably be at zoukout since i'll be in singapore with friends that weekend. should be good - party all night =D
    I think so, too... Feel So excited about it... hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    cant join you girls if not i be shooting for two nite
    hehe... Enjoy your shooting...

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    you can organise an outing for fellow photographers lor ..
    hehe... KO, you must be kidding me? If anything happen (such as heart attack --> becos too many hot gals out there and so on), How am I going to answer to their family members?

A great thing about ZoukOut for party animal, stay till the sun rise! Its great to enjoy the party with when sun is up by the beach. I was there 2 years ago with great pal ard! A chalet or hotel is great after the partying but for me, I would rather stay thru out. Go home after the fantastic party. I wouldnt want to pay to sleep there or relax or having some 'private' party. lol. ZO is major event, why miss it

By the way, I shoot and party from 10pm till 7am that time. This year, Im still considering to go as there are great DJs from overseas.

Cheers, mate!

hehe... KO, you must be kidding me? If anything happen (such as heart attack --> becos too many hot gals out there and so on), How am I going to answer to their family members?
    Sigh . I need to shoot an anniversary function .. why all choose on the same date ..

Joyce will be going also .. she got angel wing photos ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by josho View Post
    A great thing about ZoukOut for party animal, stay till the sun rise! Its great to enjoy the party with when sun is up by the beach. I was there 2 years ago with great pal ard! A chalet or hotel is great after the partying but for me, I would rather stay thru out. Go home after the fantastic party. I wouldnt want to pay to sleep there or relax or having some 'private' party. lol. ZO is major event, why miss it

By the way, I shoot and party from 10pm till 7am that time. This year, Im still considering to go as there are great DJs from overseas.

Cheers, mate!
    Cheers...

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    Sigh . I need to shoot an anniversary function .. why all choose on the same date ..

Joyce will be going also .. she got angel wing photos ..
    Faint.... Angel Wing photos? Well, no comments...

Luckily you got shoot on that day, otherwise I will be so worried about you as uncle normally easily get heart attacked by the hot gals.... kekeke...

Faint.... Angel Wing photos? Well, no comments...

Luckily you got shoot on that day, otherwise I will be so worried about you as uncle normally easily get heart attacked by the hot gals.... kekeke...
    dont worry about me .. everyday I am working at height 100m above sea level ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

well, my mates and I have already gotten tickets. I'm trying to get a ballot for a chalet, should know the results in due time.

Zoukout, basically rest well in the afternoon, keep hydrated. Plan is to drive there with loads of booze in the trunk, park at the chalet (maybe BBQ first), get the chop at Zoukout, get out, RnR. Re-entry at 11pm+++++ boogie to the DJs, relax on the beach when tired. Retire back to chalet if exhausted. If no chalet, just get a cab and head home! Or wait till sober and drive etc.

Been to Zoukout a few times already, the very first one is still the most memorable!

Quote Originally Posted by di0nysus View Post
    well, my mates and I have already gotten tickets. I'm trying to get a ballot for a chalet, should know the results in due time.

Zoukout, basically rest well in the afternoon, keep hydrated. Plan is to drive there with loads of booze in the trunk, park at the chalet (maybe BBQ first), get the chop at Zoukout, get out, RnR. Re-entry at 11pm+++++ boogie to the DJs, relax on the beach when tired. Retire back to chalet if exhausted. If no chalet, just get a cab and head home! Or wait till sober and drive etc.

Been to Zoukout a few times already, the very first one is still the most memorable!
    I was tot the same tho. But I was checking the availability of the chalets, seems majority of them are all occupied. So my gf is checking wif her friends if we could get a special rate in Rasa Sentosa instead. sigh...

Btw, do you have any lobang to get a chalet on that night?

I was tot the same tho. But I was checking the availability of the chalets, seems majority of them are all occupied. So my gf is checking wif her friends if we could get a special rate in Rasa Sentosa instead. sigh...

Btw, do you have any lobang to get a chalet on that night?
    Sentosa member card got special rates.

Sentosa member card got special rates.
    Too bad, we are all non sentosa members. Never mind, see how first. Thanks for your infos.

Btw, are you going either?

Zoukout !!!
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

*raises hand*

Can anyone tell me what this ZoukOut is for this really old man here? Some kind of open air dancing thingy marathon stuff?
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast