Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Thread: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

Default Re: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Ya lor.... send him David Beckham or Brad Pitt pics to him instead..... believe those picture will cause him many sleepless nights.... hahahaaaaa
    eeek.. hate those 2 buggers. si wen bai lei
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

dun like that ah... if you all want to see her... go funan and see her ah... also buy something to support support her ah... thank you thank you...!!
    I planning to get the sports MP3 player leh. U willing to help me buy frm her n sponser $50?
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    i think so too.. but a bad way to clear system leh. i have to lose weight liao.. my bro last night tried to give me a croissant from delifrance, said i have to eat else i cant sleep then my hubby and him both stand at the door laughing at me. then my hubby also keeps calling me hong dou bing

try change your diet style... take a hefty healthy breakfast.... lunch eat something light and little for dinner.... if hungry during the night time take an apple....... try not to eat carbo style during nite time. Also do watch what kind of fruits that you eat... avoid taking some fruits that contain high sugar content. Cos if at night eat those, your body will convert the suger into fats instead of energy when you about to sleep that time. Also start to do some light exercise..... good for everyone...

croissant seems too fatty to eat during nite time.

and your hubby so cute calling your hong dou bing.......

Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    I planning to get the sports MP3 player leh. U willing to help me buy frm her n sponser $50?
    can.... but your veggie must give me a cheesecake....

eeek.. hate those 2 buggers. si wen bai lei
    but its okie if Big Pao Loves them...... right?

Quote Originally Posted by Funny View Post
    armpit ur head...
    my head not armpit......

can.... but your veggie must give me a cheesecake....
    i pass u my share or i pyscho him... heh.... reno buy mp3 player frm xk !!!
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

try change your diet style... take a hefty healthy breakfast.... lunch eat something light and little for dinner.... if hungry during the night time take an apple....... try not to eat carbo style during nite time. Also do watch what kind of fruits that you eat... avoid taking some fruits that contain high sugar content. Cos if at night eat those, your body will convert the suger into fats instead of energy when you about to sleep that time. Also start to do some light exercise..... good for everyone...

croissant seems too fatty to eat during nite time.

and your hubby so cute calling your hong dou bing.......
    actually im not eating alot, but it's becos i dont exercise much so i feel lethargic. i only have a small tummy lah

breakfast i sure eat ..lunch cannot skip.. dinner i have a tendency to eat too much carbo i think ... but i tend to eat potato chips when im stressed

the croissant ah ? i gave my hubby to eat lor.. he also weird lah. on one hand called me hong dou bin (red bean pastry!! not that icy dessert!) , and on the other hand asked me eat more.. dunno wat hes thinking
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i already drinking alot of water leh... now stomache somemore hahahaha..

btw mm and Funny gotten my cousin's pic already. pretty hor
    never send to me?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

dun like that ah... if you all want to see her... go funan and see her ah... also buy something to support support her ah... thank you thank you...!!
    You paying?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

i think so too.. but a bad way to clear system leh. i have to lose weight liao.. my bro last night tried to give me a croissant from delifrance, said i have to eat else i cant sleep then my hubby and him both stand at the door laughing at me. then my hubby also keeps calling me hong dou bing
    What does it mean?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Business in wlc seem to be very good these days ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

actually im not eating alot, but it's becos i dont exercise much so i feel lethargic. i only have a small tummy lah

breakfast i sure eat ..lunch cannot skip.. dinner i have a tendency to eat too much carbo i think ... but i tend to eat potato chips when im stressed

the croissant ah ? i gave my hubby to eat lor.. he also weird lah. on one hand called me hong dou bin (red bean pastry!! not that icy dessert!) , and on the other hand asked me eat more.. dunno wat hes thinking

eating a little won't help if your diet contain high carbo and fatty food. You must eat just nice to give your body enough energy to last the whole day. maybe you should cut down your intake of carbo for your dinner. Take more fruits during nite time loh, avoid eating of food after 8pm.... good for you.

potato chips.... basket.... i also eat that alot when i starts to play DOTA at my friend's house.

I believe your hubby worry that you not eat enough and wants to cheer you up ah.... hehehee....

Eh Reno, you got her no. already or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    What does it mean?

红豆饼。。。。。。。

my head not armpit......
    who know...

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh View Post
    bo leh....... that day so many of her colleague is looking at us eh... i so shy.......

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh View Post

U oso wan?

Quote Originally Posted by Funny View Post
    who know...
    i know... but i am not who....

i know... but i am not who....

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast