Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1006

Thread: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

  1. #61

    Default Re: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    where???

  2. #62

    Default Re: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny View Post
    so nice..you leave 1 icon space for me to

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

    hmm... new funny avatar, looks like funny is singing in karaoke or holding something to her mouth.

  4. #64

    Default Re: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    so nice..you leave 1 icon space for me to

  5. #65

    Default Re: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan View Post
    hmm... new funny avatar, looks like funny is singing in karaoke or holding something to her mouth.

    Nonsense.....siao....

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

    errr year end bonus coming ? dont have leh, mine is during late Feb. no AWS hahaha you guys really amazing.. didnt post 1 night already 29th season, 4 pages somemore!!

    a little under the weather.... think im falling sick again
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  7. #67
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

    gtg feast liao... going Dragon Gate to eat Dim Sim buffet so hungry now

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    so small... cant even see properly when enlarged
    you know it is visible on a 800X600 screen or a 640-480 screen....... hmm... what brand of weedkiller to use on this veggie ah.....

  9. #69

    Default Re: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

    FC, u take care leh... drink more water...

    Dim Sim make mi hungry.....

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    christmas lighting not yet on, that thread already exceed limit... u guys
    Christmas lightings is up last week for your information.... its out in the news....... where are you ah???

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny View Post
    small hair???
    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    where???
    Ah hem......!!

  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

    eh... guys..... if want to hoot me come hoot me... but dun talk about XK till like that leh.... no good leh...... if she happens to see this thread... i am a big big goner..... please hor....

  13. #73

    Default Re: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

    good morning all....

    total diff in weight is 2.2kg!!!



    FC, must take care & drink more water hor...

    Funny, so when u wanna go subway wif me???

    Reno, how can u be so protective of XK when she's not even yours... she's prob someone else's liao loh, since u nvr take action for so long liao

  14. #74
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    you know it is visible on a 800X600 screen or a 640-480 screen....... hmm... what brand of weedkiller to use on this veggie ah.....
    is it... sorry ar.. i using 1280x1024

  15. #75

    Default Re: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    eh... guys..... if want to hoot me come hoot me... but dun talk about XK till like that leh.... no good leh...... if she happens to see this thread... i am a big big goner..... please hor....

    Wow.... veri protective....shinning knight save his beauty fr distress......

  16. #76

    Default Re: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    good morning all....

    total diff in weight is 2.2kg!!!



    FC, must take care & drink more water hor...

    Funny, so when u wanna go subway wif me???

    Reno, how can u be so protective of XK when she's not even yours... she's prob someone else's liao loh, since u nvr take action for so long liao
    C when u free.... it is okie if eat salad only nia... coz I really wan to diet.... still got 8kg more to down...

  17. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

    Hello everyone... so fast another thread..... FC... u drink more water n eat fruits k? I kana flu liao... sneezing like there's no tomorrow...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  18. #78

    Default Re: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny View Post
    C when u free.... it is okie if eat salad only nia... coz I really wan to diet.... still got 8kg more to down...
    how abt next wk? hubby mentioned he be out of town, of cos will cfrm wif u when he drive out on mon morn...

    i still got 14.8kg to go, at the very minimum. if can minus off 24.8kg, it would be FANTASTIC!!!

  19. #79

    Default Re: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    Hello everyone... so fast another thread..... FC... u drink more water n eat fruits k? I kana flu liao... sneezing like there's no tomorrow...
    why keep sneezing? issit bcos YC miss u too much???

  20. #80

    Default Re: 29th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... year end bonus coming soon???

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    how abt next wk? hubby mentioned he be out of town, of cos will cfrm wif u when he drive out on mon morn...

    i still got 14.8kg to go, at the very minimum. if can minus off 24.8kg, it would be FANTASTIC!!!
    Okie... u let mi know on Mon then I let u know whether I can make it on tat day or nt...

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •