View Poll Results: will you tell?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • no, just continue taking

17 37.78%
  • tell her lor

28 62.22%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If there is a time, when u are taking photo at the motorshow & saw a model overexpose

Default Re: if there is a time, when u are taking photo at the motorshow & saw a model overex

for me i try to -1EV when i see potential for overexposure

(ok im just jaded)
    a700 | dynax7
    sigma12-24/minolta28-135/sony70-300g/sig400/lensbaby2.0

Default Re: if there is a time, when u are taking photo at the motorshow & saw a model overex

Quote Originally Posted by dr34mc4st3r View Post
    for me i try to -1EV when i see potential for overexposure

(ok im just jaded)
    maybe you could try to take a light meter, go over & read the metering... sekali need f64 1/8000, iso 50... hot stuff...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Default Re: If there is a time, when u are taking photo at the motorshow & saw a model overex

Human instinct is to shoot first, then check whether the "overexpose" is what you wanted to shoot and the image was shot perfectly, and THEN go tell her nicely that she is exposed .... haha.... then you can post yr image at CS and have all the guys die of envy since you probably is the only one who got the shot .... juz joking hor....
    always the Light, .... always.

Default Re: If there is a time, when u are taking photo at the motorshow & saw a model overex

I'm wondering if ppl pay 10 bucks to see cars or models or shoot overexposure?...

Erm... position yourself, wait for another photographer to notice the overexposure, and get both model and photographer in the frame.

Ya know, every scene has a DECISIVE moment...

Quote Originally Posted by kongping View Post
    Erm... position yourself, wait for another photographer to notice the overexposure, and get both model and photographer in the frame.

ya know... most likely you'll find more companion, and when a photography go up to tell, then the rest will blanket party him later...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by kongping View Post

Another photographer will stand behind you taking the photo of you shooting the photographer shooting the overexposure. All three in one frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    I'm wondering if ppl pay 10 bucks to see cars or models or shoot overexposure?...
    Maybe the model's contract say once every few hours must "accidentally" expose to keep the crowd's interest ?

Quote Originally Posted by arpinkor View Post
    Maybe the model's contract say once every few hours must "accidentally" expose to keep the crowd's interest ?
    the car must really suck to resort to such sales gimick.

Default Re: when u are taking photo at the motorshow & saw a model overexpose

My friend who went to the car show said he saw one ah pek squat down, waiting, then fired his camera like machine gun.
    I thought the cars on display don't move so fast leh

My friend who went to the car show said he saw one ah pek squat down, waiting, then fired his camera like machine gun.
    must be taking tis shot...

Pic

hehe, paiseh to the original shooter...

He must have sudden hot flashes of inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    must be taking tis shot...

Pic

hehe, paiseh to the original shooter...
    Wah, nice upskirt view ... the car's skirt lah

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    the car must really suck to resort to such sales gimick.
    Maybe can start another poll which says "Will you still go to motorshow if got no race queens ?"

in the past when i started going for car shows.. there were no models.... (you guys call those race queens? )
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

anyway over exposure still ok lah.. as long as not light leakage. once light leak only ho seh liao..
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    anyway over exposure still ok lah.. as long as not light leakage. once light leak only ho seh liao..
    What light ? "Spring light" ?

What light ? "Spring light" ?
    Motor Shows should be called "Full House Spring Light" Mun Tan Chun Quan.

But only photographers with "Spring colour" can get to see "Spring Light".

I did have many pics of Toyota girls exposed while dancing on the stage.
    But to be professional, i only post the good shots. Those accidental exposed one, i'll just keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Motor Shows should be called "Full House Spring Light" Mun Tan Chun Quan.

But only photographers with "Spring colour" can get to see "Spring Light".

Whaaalau.... then next time Motor Show will be known as The Enlightenment Experience ...
    maybe Charby or Bob can do one for those photographers with "spring Colour" capability...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast