View Poll Results: will you tell?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • no, just continue taking

17 37.78%
  • tell her lor

28 62.22%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If there is a time, when u are taking photo at the motorshow & saw a model overexpose

Default If there is a time, when u are taking photo at the motorshow & saw a model overexpose

what will you do? accident la, i dun think it is on purpose, go up to tell her or keep quiet?

saw one or two overexposed pix by cs-ers, i think if one were to say, sure kana slap

Default Re: if there is a time, when u are taking photo at the motorshow & saw a model overex

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    what will you do? accident la, i dun think it is on purpose, go up to tell her or keep quiet?

saw one or two overexposed pix by cs-ers, i think if one were to say, sure kana slap
    overexposed? hmm then stop down lor... try to meter else where lah... maybe u can use spot metering on the over exposed part...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

I've just seen one at alfa boot. What have i done?

Photog kena photographed.

Default Re: if there is a time, when u are taking photo at the motorshow & saw a model overex

overexposed?

stare at your lcd and say loud enuff for her to hear... wah, so overexpose, better turn down FLASH power...
    Black lens, white Lens, can take picture is a Good lens

Default Re: is there a time when u are taking photo at the motorshow & saw a model overexpose

overexposed
    think better take out that macro lens

Default Re: if there is a time, when u are taking photo at the motorshow.....

It's your duty as a photographer to expose the overexposure.

Default if there is a time, when u are taking photo at the motorshow & saw a model overexpose

wow, u guys arh, trying to 'act' innocent, well, i feel sorry for the models if they do, they are not paid for that

Default Re: when u are taking photo at the motorshow & saw a model overexpose

Do they wear "safety shorts" like those getai singers ?
    Or isit a different ...er.. region overexposed?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    over expose liao still expose then become white liao lor... should stop down or shoot faster lor...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Default Re: when u are taking photo at the motorshow & saw a model overexpose

Quote Originally Posted by arpinkor View Post
    Or isit a different ...er.. region overexposed?
    You're refering to Ansel Adam's zone exposure?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

Default if there is a time, when u are taking photo at the motorshow & saw a model overex

depends on the photographer's values

what do x'tians think?

Shoot, then tell her very nicely afterwards, pretend to delete the pic and then run, or tell her and just run!

Quote Originally Posted by wildstallion View Post
    Shoot, then tell her very nicely afterwards, pretend to delete the pic and then run, or tell her and just run!
    hahha power!!!

Power Funny.. ....Cannot tahan....must laugh first..
    'I'm A Nobody, And Nobody's Perfect, So Am I Perfect?'

no need to run. show her how professional and gentlemanly you are by deleting it in her presence, leave her your phone number in case she has any further queries.

then go away and swap in your spare card. go home and use Rescue Pro on your "overexposed" card to retrieve the overexposed photograph.

Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy View Post
    no need to run. show her how professional and gentlemanly you are by deleting it in her presence, leave her your phone number in case she has any further queries.

then go away and swap in your spare card. go home and use Rescue Pro on your "overexposed" card to retrieve the overexposed photograph.
    Haha, nice idea, but its too reliant on technology. U will be so upset if you cannot recover.

well, nothing too special about it. When a showgirl with short dress/skirt sits onto the bonnet of a car, surely will expose. They usually wear some form of shorts etc beneath. They'll know that they're 'exposed', not that they'll do it on purpose, but the situation will arise more easily for certain poses.

This goes for organised model shoots. Sometimes a model wears a short skirt, and when photogs ask the model to sit down at some low height, surely will expose.

While one 'should not' seek to capture such exposure, there's nothing to stop a male's hormones from telling its host otherwise.

I'm just glad that no one has posted those pictures here or at other forums (that I know of).

Quote Originally Posted by di0nysus View Post
    well, nothing too special about it. When a showgirl with short dress/skirt sits onto the bonnet of a car, surely will expose. They usually wear some form of shorts etc beneath. They'll know that they're 'exposed', not that they'll do it on purpose, but the situation will arise more easily for certain poses.

This goes for organised model shoots. Sometimes a model wears a short skirt, and when photogs ask the model to sit down at some low height, surely will expose.

While one 'should not' seek to capture such exposure, there's nothing to stop a male's hormones from telling its host otherwise.

I'm just glad that no one has posted those pictures here or at other forums (that I know of).
    this is the number 1 comment of this thread

This poll short of this shot then tell option
    Wonder how many will do that

But most models wearing those show dress should have worn futher protection. Those so call expose one are wearing thick and not transparent nor sexy panty like and observer won't be seeing anything but cloth material only.

If it's real exposure, sure will tell.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast