Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 117

Thread: Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

  1. #61
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    hErE lAh
    Posts
    975

    Default Re: Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

    Quote Originally Posted by michhy View Post
    those above 40 and still cant find love, IMHO it's their own fault.
    most of just too choosy and picky, or they have some attitude problems so people cant get along with them for too long (marriage is lifelong, in general). For those who are too "busy" when they were younger, who's to blame? again, their own fault.
    Generally I'd agree with you on this. Same for guys. But there are cases where they really didn't meet anyone suitable and its just too bad lor.

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

    Quote Originally Posted by arpinkor View Post
    M42 = screw mount ?
    yup... screwing only...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #63
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

    Quote Originally Posted by cityofangels View Post
    3) Is it due to local guys really feel inferior that ladies have higher qualifiation n earning more $ then guys which resulted in above...
    Personally, I feel that some guys do get intimidated by ladies with higher qualification or earning power. From my experience, when guys know that my major is in Psychology, they tend to clam up and feel 'smaller'. Or maybe it is a field in which people in general do not have a very good understanding of.


    6) Do ladies really mind or dun mind guys of a lower qualification n income?
    I personally would not mind..

    7) Is it the demand for equality in the society that ladies wanted to proof that whatever a guy can do they can also or to out perform guys or simply too career minded?(dun misunderstood me its ok to be career minded but not over)
    Society has changed that women no longer need to stay at home and be a housewife. There are now "house-bands" (husbands) who stay home, take care of the kids & house. If my income is able to sustain the both of us and perhaps, a family, I don't see it being a problem. However, it may be a problem to some guys' ego and pride as being seen as a "house-band".

    Then again.. Everybody has their own definition of being "too career-minded".

    Hahaha... i dun mind being a house-bands so that serve my Queen

    Too career-minded my defination career and career nothing but career n no time for family!

  4. #64
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

    Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg View Post
    It is because they are so into over themselves..... The case I put across earlier of the CEO? Well she chose the younger chap because he was sauve and good looking and frankly she knew nothing about him. She just knew that he looked good next to her. Another girl I know, a c*** teaser who used to hang out in one very popular night spot. She was so "popular" that she knew everyone there. However she was always after "Mr Perfect" hence always dating the handsome players... in the end get dumped, go with another, get dumped go with another.

  5. #65
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

    Guys,

    Anyone here also got a pm from a lady over 40 something offering to buy any camera gear you want for you? I think there is a catch in it.

  6. #66
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    390

    Default Re: Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Guys,

    Anyone here also got a pm from a lady over 40 something offering to buy any camera gear you want for you? I think there is a catch in it.
    Why worry about the catch behind the offer. Allow yourself the chance to meet the sweet lady and let the rest works for itself.

  7. #67
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

    Quote Originally Posted by forward View Post
    Why worry about the catch behind the offer. Allow yourself the chance to meet the sweet lady and let the rest works for itself.
    I have a feeling she won't be sweet.

  8. #68
    Senior Member dominator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Amazon Forest
    Posts
    1,662

    Default Re: Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

    Men or ladies, even if can't find true love and feel love, just take it as your companion partner.
    Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Guys,

    Anyone here also got a pm from a lady over 40 something offering to buy any camera gear you want for you? I think there is a catch in it.
    like lifetime warranty? love dun hav le...

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

    Quote Originally Posted by cityofangels View Post
    3) Is it due to local guys really feel inferior that ladies have higher qualifiation n earning more $ then guys which resulted in above...
    Personally, I feel that some guys do get intimidated by ladies with higher qualification or earning power. From my experience, when guys know that my major is in Psychology, they tend to clam up and feel 'smaller'. Or maybe it is a field in which people in general do not have a very good understanding of.


    6) Do ladies really mind or dun mind guys of a lower qualification n income?
    I personally would not mind..

    7) Is it the demand for equality in the society that ladies wanted to proof that whatever a guy can do they can also or to out perform guys or simply too career minded?(dun misunderstood me its ok to be career minded but not over)
    Society has changed that women no longer need to stay at home and be a housewife. There are now "house-bands" (husbands) who stay home, take care of the kids & house. If my income is able to sustain the both of us and perhaps, a family, I don't see it being a problem. However, it may be a problem to some guys' ego and pride as being seen as a "house-band".

    Then again.. Everybody has their own definition of being "too career-minded".

    u still available?

  11. #71
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    like lifetime warranty? love dun hav le...
    I think it's more like lifetime service.

  12. #72
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I have a feeling she won't be sweet.
    Feeling not accurate must taste to find out!

  13. #73
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I think it's more like lifetime service.
    No lah... no service should be life time commitment!

  14. #74

    Default Re: Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien View Post
    I am 94 now, do you have any lobangs for Vietnam?

    Hong Sien

    Try Africa.. and good luck!

  15. #75

    Default Re: Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    u still available?
    Goodness.. I did not come into this forum to be picked up by guys.

  16. #76
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

    Quote Originally Posted by cityofangels View Post
    Goodness.. I did not come into this forum to be picked up by guys.
    He thinks you may have a 2nd hand cheap dslr for sale.

  17. #77
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

    Quote Originally Posted by cityofangels View Post
    Goodness.. I did not come into this forum to be picked up by guys.
    Yoz! sORe-EyEz MTL....

  18. #78
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

    Quote Originally Posted by cityofangels View Post
    Goodness.. I did not come into this forum to be picked up by guys.
    sORe-EyEz won't be the first and last one.

  19. #79

    Default Re: Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    sORe-EyEz won't be the first and last one.
    Errm... Think I better go into hiding for a while..

  20. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

    Quote Originally Posted by cityofangels View Post
    Goodness.. I did not come into this forum to be picked up by guys.
    it wasn't my intention, stuff happens...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •