Thread: Shooting Great Whites!!

Default Shooting Great Whites!!

Now on National Geographic Channel!

Renowed marine photographer shooting Great White Sharks!!

Interesting. He shoots the Great White Sharks from a boat, apparently using a monopod to support his Nikon.

That's so cool. Thanx for the info

The other day I was watching another very inspiring doco on some Nat Geo photographers. There was also this other exceptinally well done and moving one about Reza (sorry I might have the spelling wrong here). This work is being so much more than just being a photographer

Originally posted by ticopi
    That's so cool. Thanx for the info

The other day I was watching another very inspiring doco on some Nat Geo photographers. There was also this other exceptinally well done and moving one about Reza (sorry I might have the spelling wrong here). This work is being so much more than just being a photographer

Yea! I watched that one on Reza as well. Powerful story on him. The other day, there was one on a French female photographer who did a lot of work in Bosnia? Her name was Isabelle 'something'. And then there was another one on this English female photographer by the name of Karen Davies, who did a shoot on Musharraf. Good stuff!

Just found out... the marine photographer in the National Geographic program is called "Davd Doubilet"