View Poll Results: If you are able to know the exact date u will die, will u want to know?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want to know.

50 59.52%
  • No, I dun want to know.

34 40.48%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you are able to know the exact date u will die, will u want to know?

Default Re: If you are able to know the exact date u will die, will u want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Live everyday as if its ur last.

Need I say more?
    But we can't really live like that right? I mean, if u believe today is last day, would you not spend all your money, enjoy as much as you can... but in reality we can't do that, because we still need to have resources to live another day.

Default Re: If you are able to know the exact date u will die, will u want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary_number View Post
    But we can't really live like that right? I mean, if u believe today is last day, would you not spend all your money, enjoy as much as you can... but in reality we can't do that, because we still need to have resources to live another day.
    An apple a day, keeps the shinigami at bay...

A casket a day, keeps your asset away...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

This thread presupposes death is the end.

What happens if it is the beginning of the end?

You also have to pack the camera bag for it right?
    Last edited by Sion; 13th November 2006 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    This thread presupposes death is the end.

What happens if it is the beginning of the end?

You have to pack the camera bag for it right?
    What difference would it make, since we can't prove it?

What difference would it make, since we can't prove it?
    So you are not going to pack the tripods too?

Are you not risking missing a best shot?

Be safe rather than sorry.

No way.
    It will constantly weigh down on my mind and change the way I spend my days of "living".

Ok, for me... Yes.

Choy, choy but...

Give me a few month's notice. Will clear up things. Say sorry to those friends whom I've offended or done wrong to. Clear all my debts (financial, emotional, friendship, 'help' debt)... Spend time with friends ad loved ones. Reflect on my life. And hopefully I won't have a mental breakdown

I had lived past the expiry date so how? No more warranty. A note to those who are moving too fast. slow down and try to enjor yr life. Time is the only thing that cannot be reversed. The ppl you had ignored, the ppl who cares for you. How have you treat them? If tonight is the end of your life, do you have enough time to do what you have not done? are you ready to face death? All the money you can earn in this world will be useless when you or some one close to you leaves this world.

Live as if today is the last day. love yr family, love yr friends. Make less enemy and lastly, go shoot more photos instead of sitting in front of yr PC..haha

Spending all yr money is not a way to live yr last day... I would save it all for my family. but also go for some fine dining, shoot some nice photos. Den my children can say, this the last shot from my dad and i think its the best shot he had taken.

I do spend without worrying about the future sometimes...I'm only worry that i'm critically ill instead of death.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Live everyday as if its ur last.

Need I say more?
    Absolutely agree with this brother...

We only live once so..... PLAY HARD!!!

I am the 'I want to know it all' type of ppl. So i want to know... this topic makes me think of the movie 'Death Note' (and forthcoming Death Note 2 - The Last Name)
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    *IF* you are able to know the exact date u will die, will u want to know?
    Yes, I'd like to know, provided I'd be more than 80yr old by that date

Default If you are able to know the exact date u will die, will u want to know?

If you have to go, you have to go ..................

Knowing the exact date may not be as important as knowing where you would be going to ....

Wont want to know BUT if know.
    I'll try to make it into a MEGA event with LIVE coverage, reporters, internet feed, the works..
    Hire someone to write a Best selling book, be the 'inspiration' for the latest spielberg movie..etc

Make $$ for family and of course, will also donate a large portion$$ to CS...

i want to know so that i can prepare for better life insurance
    say, 2 mths in advance, all the money buy insurance from all the company.
    of course, the money go back to mom and dad 2 mths later, some amount go to GF

before that, well, spend more time in front of the cam

reading all the comments here, makes me convince we don't deserve to know when we will die.

I want to have a "BUCKET LIST"

darn, who dug this up? And I tot it was a current topic... sianz
    Last edited by zac08; 8th October 2008 at 01:49 AM.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

No poiint either, as the Doctor said in Back to The Future you should never alter your future
    Canon EOS 30D , EF 17-40mm F4L USM , EF-S 55-250mm F/4-5.6 IS

Quote Originally Posted by eosdigital View Post
    No poiint either, as the Doctor said in Back to The Future you should never alter your future
    It's not about altering... but more of being able to live the remaining days meaningfully...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

knowledge is power ,
    yes i want to know , cause i can
    1) time purchase my insurance policy leaving behind some wealth
    2) do lots of things n not enuf time to repay . heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast