Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Just purchase DMC-FX50

  1. #1

    Default Just purchase DMC-FX50

    Just got it at @best Denki $699 with free 2 X 1GB SD card plus a Lumix case, not sure if this is a good price. I did not do my homework well just purchase this camera as i had compared with other cameras that don't fill my spec.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Just purchase DMC-FX50

    if you got it already, dun bother asking anymore, just go out and have fun with it.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    526

    Default Re: Just purchase DMC-FX50

    yeap, cause you'll heart pain if you know how low the price for it can go ^^

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North east part of Singapore
    Posts
    75

    Default Re: Just purchase DMC-FX50

    Hi,

    thinking of getting this camera.

    What's the cheapest price for it and from which shop?

    Thanks...

  5. #5

    Default Re: Just purchase DMC-FX50

    Quote Originally Posted by rusty7 View Post
    Hi,

    thinking of getting this camera.

    What's the cheapest price for it and from which shop?

    Thanks...

    wow..699?? well within my budget..i'm a newbie.i'm thinking of getting tt for a start too.. how is the camera so far?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Just purchase DMC-FX50

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    if you got it already, dun bother asking anymore, just go out and have fun with it.
    Anyway it ok if i find out the price is low be cos gadget stuff always like that.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Just purchase DMC-FX50

    Quote Originally Posted by ernie1984 View Post
    wow..699?? well within my budget..i'm a newbie.i'm thinking of getting tt for a start too.. how is the camera so far?
    You can always check the review on this camera, the photo turn out as good as my sony camera.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    75

    Default Re: Just purchase DMC-FX50

    Ive been doing a little research on the prices... But im kinda suprised that the prices deviates soo much from different shops...
    Dont know if they quoted me wrongly or what...

    1)Boon CO: SGD$700+ ( never bother to listen to the end after i realised it was 700)
    2) alan foto: SGD$559 ( cheapest soo far, its soo cheap that i dunno if there is anything wrong with it ehhehe)
    3) Parisilk store : SGD615
    4)lucky store : SGD670

    can anyone explain why the price deviates soo much
    i thought the price deviation would only be ard 20 bucks max...

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    75

    Default Re: Just purchase DMC-FX50

    after trial and testing this camera.... is this a good buy and value for money?
    is it easy to use..... ?
    Last edited by jezzmatezz; 10th December 2006 at 09:23 AM.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Just purchase DMC-FX50

    could you post up some sample photos?

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    75

    Default Re: Just purchase DMC-FX50

    Quote Originally Posted by polabear_inc View Post
    could you post up some sample photos?
    bro... i dun have this camera either... im asking the others, cos my mom may be keen on getting this camera.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: Just purchase DMC-FX50

    go ahead, sure no regret. the OIS will help most non-technical user

  13. #13

    Default Re: Just purchase DMC-FX50

    Quote Originally Posted by jezzmatezz View Post
    Ive been doing a little research on the prices... But im kinda suprised that the prices deviates soo much from different shops...
    Dont know if they quoted me wrongly or what...

    1)Boon CO: SGD$700+ ( never bother to listen to the end after i realised it was 700)
    2) alan foto: SGD$559 ( cheapest soo far, its soo cheap that i dunno if there is anything wrong with it ehhehe)
    3) Parisilk store : SGD615
    4)lucky store : SGD670

    can anyone explain why the price deviates soo much
    i thought the price deviation would only be ard 20 bucks max...
    If it's $700+ why would/should someone choose this over the LX2?

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Living out of the suitcase...
    Posts
    2,114

    Default Re: Just purchase DMC-FX50

    Quote Originally Posted by jezzmatezz View Post
    Ive been doing a little research on the prices... But im kinda suprised that the prices deviates soo much from different shops...
    Dont know if they quoted me wrongly or what...

    1)Boon CO: SGD$700+ ( never bother to listen to the end after i realised it was 700)
    2) alan foto: SGD$559 ( cheapest soo far, its soo cheap that i dunno if there is anything wrong with it ehhehe)
    3) Parisilk store : SGD615
    4)lucky store : SGD670

    can anyone explain why the price deviates soo much
    i thought the price deviation would only be ard 20 bucks max...
    i'ld go with alan photo...i bought a few cameras from them previously and there were no problems so far.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Just purchase DMC-FX50

    Quote Originally Posted by polabear_inc View Post
    could you post up some sample photos?
    new here....

    ya ya, please help to post some samples, esp. using different ISO setting. ok bo?

    i am very keen to buy this model (fx50), but still kinda hold back by a few reviews/comments about the noise problem when using ISO 400 and above.....

  16. #16

    Default Re: Just purchase DMC-FX50

    Going to get (buy) my FX50 this Saturday....

    I was quoted by MS at $560 w/gst and AP at $555 w/gst.....

    Can anyone post any of the photos taken from FX50??? or, any comments on FX50???

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    167

    Thumbs up Re: Just purchase DMC-FX50

    just got FZ50 with Olympus FL 36 flash from Cathay. Flash work perfect with camera . using for trip this weekend to Thailand and Sieam Reap. with SD 4gd sandisk SDHC good price.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: Just purchase DMC-FX50

    Quote Originally Posted by angalphoto View Post
    just got FZ50 with Olympus FL 36 flash from Cathay. Flash work perfect with camera . using for trip this weekend to Thailand and Sieam Reap. with SD 4gd sandisk SDHC good price.
    erm, i think you jumped to the wrong thread. this thread is about FX50 not FZ50.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Just purchase DMC-FX50

    http://www.pbase.com/tmchen/image/71919761

    ISO800

    Watercolor effect noticeable noise.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Just purchase DMC-FX50

    Was wondering how they incorporate the 3" LCD into the FX50.
    Then today I compared it to the FX01 and FX07 at Best Denki then realised that it is actually larger in size.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •