Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast

Thread: 28th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... Its christmas seasons, must work hard!!!

Default Re: 28th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... Its christmas seasons, must work hard!!!

this video should be based in the states.... sg chicken i think is from malaysia or some asia country

Default Re: 28th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... Its christmas seasons, must work hard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    u go youtube n search for kfc cruelty or kfc chicken slaughter or go http://www.KentuckyFriedCruelty.com
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    go eat chicken rice lor, yishun got a very nice chicken rice @ the coffeeshop behind the interchange.

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan View Post
    go eat chicken rice lor, yishun got a very nice chicken rice @ the coffeeshop behind the interchange.
    speaking of chicken rice... i like very long nv eat before liao

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    haiz... but i thin sg chicken are not tortured that way

haiz... but i thin sg chicken are not tortured that way
    dunno eh.... last i saw in tv is that the live chickens are hung upside down on a rollar coaster machine then they go rollar coaster.... the factory is in singapore... .

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    dunno eh.... last i saw in tv is that the live chickens are hung upside down on a rollar coaster machine then they go rollar coaster.... the factory is in singapore... .
    How should chicken be slaughter then?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

in sg? the kfc video is also hung upside down ,but still alive and almost all process the chicken are experiencing them... hmm... sg one like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    How should chicken be slaughter then?
    cruel......

cruel......
    ever thought how cows are slaughtered?

how come i nv see u in woodlander's outing?
    he ran away

i am back.. hmm

i saw in the old market in my younger days,

chicken in singapore wet market were killed by breaking neck and put into hot water..

its quite a sight for me and i never forget it.. but still i am still eating chicken..

Quote Originally Posted by fionashinobi View Post
    i am back.. hmm

chicken in singapore wet market were killed by breaking neck and put into hot water..

its quite a sight for me and i never forget it.. but still i am still eating chicken..
    hmm.... its a new way to kill? my time is they cut the throat of the chicken with a knife... then pluck out their feathers

i am back.. hmm

I find these birds very poor thing lor.... especially now i got keep parrots as pet....

hmm.... its a new way to kill? my time is they cut the throat of the chicken with a knife... then pluck out their feathers
    maybe different pple have different ways to do it.. they put in hot water all the feathers just drop off and they can sell to the pple in the market..

not actually break the neck.... they make an opening on the neck to release the blood. they were bleed to dead.

cows are slaughtered.... pls dun view it if you still wan to have ur dinner or if u still wan to eat beef... not for faint hearted people
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9_-NtdSOQ

cows are slaughtered.... pls dun view it if you still wan to have ur dinner or if u still wan to eat beef... not for faint hearted people
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9_-NtdSOQ
    dammm..... grosss sia..... okie... i going to be a veggie eater soon....

dammm..... grosss sia..... okie... i going to be a veggie eater soon....
    u sure?

i am back.. hmm

Break neck? I thought it was to slit their neck and drain out the blood. Then put into a bin and wait for the chicken to stop trashing before they remove the feather ...
    除了爱, 我一无所有