Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast

Thread: 28th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... Its christmas seasons, must work hard!!!

Default Re: 28th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... Its christmas seasons, must work hard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    at least you are in your bed in dreamland .....
    the rest of us are slogging to make end meet especially with the 2% GST increase ....
    I need a second job .... anyone want to hire me?
    you want to sell your backside? I can be your agent....... but must give me 20% commission...

Default Re: 28th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... Its christmas seasons, must work hard!!!

Good question ....
    Are you really male?
    you can see my identity card..... gender is: Male.

at least you are in your bed in dreamland .....
    the rest of us are slogging to make end meet especially with the 2% GST increase ....
    I need a second job .... anyone want to hire me?
    Go apply for Vivo city n stand there posing ""

i oso nid to find extra sideline....
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    what happen to that fellow.... how come he become so desponded and so childish........ his girlfriend left him?
    to put in a nice way, he's asked to leave the co just like more than a month ago, but to put it blandly, co asked him to go fly kite. he's so sore about losing this job. he keeps calling some of my colleagues and emailed the whole lot of us few times liao. apparently no one responded and he feels despaired lor. his personal life? he lost his wife few yrs back and is with 2 teenage sons. i pity his sons, but i really wish he should get on with his life and stop harrassing us like that. i think none of us replied his emails. maybe just 1 or 2 ??
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by fionashinobi View Post
    life in singapore is good?

now need to find a side income liao with everything increasing..
    want to buy anything ex, better do it before Feb 07. basket the garment. gave us S$0.10 and wants to earn back S$100. nb
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    to put in a nice way, he's asked to leave the co just like more than a month ago, but to put it blandly, co asked him to go fly kite. he's so sore about losing this job. he keeps calling some of my colleagues and emailed the whole lot of us few times liao. apparently no one responded and he feels despaired lor. his personal life? he lost his wife few yrs back and is with 2 teenage sons. i pity his sons, but i really wish he should get on with his life and stop harrassing us like that. i think none of us replied his emails. maybe just 1 or 2 ??
    wat did he email? askin to help him get back to office? He muz hv done something tat he's being told to leave.
    items for sale

Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    wat did he email? askin to help him get back to office? He muz hv done something tat he's being told to leave.
    i only know he talked dirty to the female colleagues here, and also tell ppl off for dirtying 'his' precious pantry area, which he proclaimed as his kitchen. hes just being annoying and not doing much for the co since co merely made him a perm staff out of pity.

he asked why the whole lot of us didnt respond to him and that he treats us as such good friends. on top of that, i wonder if its a warning, but he mentioned that he might commit suicide and would appear on the papers.

i only deleted his email. garbage to me.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i only know he talked dirty to the female colleagues here, and also tell ppl off for dirtying 'his' precious pantry area, which he proclaimed as his kitchen. hes just being annoying and not doing much for the co since co merely made him a perm staff out of pity.

he asked why the whole lot of us didnt respond to him and that he treats us as such good friends. on top of that, i wonder if its a warning, but he mentioned that he might commit suicide and would appear on the papers.

report to company as this can be considered as harassment, then maybe co will report police

best to ignore...... kinda of pity him but he himself should wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan View Post
    report to company as this can be considered as harassment, then maybe co will report police
    he also included our HR manager in the email list. good luck to him. he even called some of my colleagues, said he wans to 'sue' our company

best to ignore...... kinda of pity him but he himself should wake up.
    i already ignoring lor. i also dunno wat he wans but instead of emailing us and feeling like the whole world owes him, i think he should just move on, for the sake of his sons who need him to feed. really basket leh, this kinda 'man'.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

I oso pity him, but he shld b made known that his behaviour is doing himself harm. Got heavy responsibility to bring up his sons leh... wait they grow up bcum DOM like him.
    items for sale

he also included our HR manager in the email list. good luck to him. he even called some of my colleagues, said he wans to 'sue' our company

i already ignoring lor. i also dunno wat he wans but instead of emailing us and feeling like the whole world owes him, i think he should just move on, for the sake of his sons who need him to feed. really basket leh, this kinda 'man'.

Sigh.... a depressed and attention-seeker man.... so poor thing......

What happen to his wife? Died or left him?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

What happen to his wife? Died or left him?
    you bery keipo eh....

Sigh.... a depressed and attention-seeker man.... so poor thing......
    sounds like satay?

Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    sounds like satay?
    eh....... you want him to appear?

eh....... you want him to appear?
    ??? satay16 kana ban ar?
    items for sale

Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    ??? satay16 kana ban ar?
    nor ah...... minimum.... cos too fattening.....

nor ah...... minimum.... cos too fattening.....
    but i like to eat satay!! haha...

just finish making cookies and cream cheesecake.... now in the fridge to let it harden

anyone wans to join the standard chartered photo contest? "Trigger Happy" Photography Contest