Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: 28th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... Its christmas seasons, must work hard!!!

Default Re: 28th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... Its christmas seasons, must work hard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    can.... ms kaypoh came over my desk last week, beo that im still using the fone that im using for 2 yrs, then asked me when my contract expiring and i told her next mth lor. then info spread lor
    you sound like the office "ms can-be-taken-advantage-of" leh

Default Re: 28th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... Its christmas seasons, must work hard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    this kind of thingy is very common in my office......
    sibeh boliao hor?

eh... i also dunno. but soma and reno are nice to aim at. they dont get angry

Quote Originally Posted by fionashinobi View Post
    reno like someone and dont dare to approach her?

reno dont regret next time leh..

gone means gone liao..
    yah he likes xiaoke but die die dont dare to approach her. actually the more scared he is, the worse it gets. take pics of her and dun dare to talk to her, like pervert like that. RENO YOU WAITING FOR SI MI???
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

reno waiting for others to potong jalan xl before he takes action. by watching her march into the church to be someone else's bride
    hahahaha...ya! i think so

reno got some perverted sense of joy

Quote Originally Posted by fionashinobi View Post
    reno like someone and dont dare to approach her?

reno dont regret next time leh..

gone means gone liao..
    you see.. even fiona also say that

if that the case, if she ask for reason, just tell her your husband has used your plan to buy a new phone... there are a lot of this kind of people around. Imagine there are people who actually asked me to borrow my camera memory card for them to go for 1 week holiday, the reason is that they find the memory card is too expensive. oh come on... how much is 1gb of camera memory card, if they can spend so much going on holiday, why can't they afford 1 gb of memory card. I was so pissed off that i tell them off.... Cheapskate...!!
    haha..i told a few ppl they cheapskate. they not happy

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    you sound like the office "ms can-be-taken-advantage-of" leh
    i dont know wats with me either... seems to be happening at home or office...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    then storm into the church and say "NO!" the just before xk say I do rite?
    he wont dare to do that either

that is fate... fate can be very cruel.....
    eh..this one not fate. this one is you bo ji

wah.. raining now n super comfortable to sleep!!!! best time to cuddle in bed n sleep

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    eh..this one not fate. this one is you bo ji
    feel like organising a WLC's mission leh. lets march to xk's workplace and kick reno flying to kneel right in front of her
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

thats why u need alot of us to be with u so u got the courage to do that rite? rite rite rite?
    i think reno going to start a list of who needs to be present on his wedding nite to cheer him on

maybe xk will turn back, eyes watering, wanting to cry... drop the bouquet of flowers, and run towards u n wrapped her arms around u... wahh.. like drama...
    you see too many hongkong series liao...

no leh.. last time i watch hk series.. now i watch korean series

you dont laugh okay! you dont take actions then we whole gang really kick your butt!!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

feel like organising a WLC's mission leh. lets march to xk's workplace and kick reno flying to kneel right in front of her
    i think eventhough he is on his knees.. he need us to open his mouth

your fren very nb, sorry to say this thing is, maybe they thought.. already spent thousands of dollars on holiday so can save a few cents also saving.
    but sometimes you wont want to offend such *******. you noe, rumours fly and she's in the san ba grp. i can only smile and say 'no' to her nicely lor. she used the govt grant of S$400 and got further discount during National Day @ singtel, but her fone is worth S$598 now i think. i just thought to myself that she can actually earn if she used my line. i mean she can sell her fone off for some monies, then use my line to buy her new fone at a cheaper rate. can earn and get new fone, why not ? but to me, their character is worth that few hundred dollars lor. cheapskate too!!
    nah... i dun even consider him as my friend.... what an *******... this kind of people just only know how to take other pples advantages.

he ah... think will take his cam and take pics of her from afar lor, right reno ?
    no lor....

no leh.. last time i watch hk series.. now i watch korean series
    friend..you typo is it? should be "watch hbk series"