Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast

Thread: 28th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... Its christmas seasons, must work hard!!!

Default Re: 28th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... Its christmas seasons, must work hard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    erh.... that one later....
    later then xk kana stolen liao la

Default Re: 28th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... Its christmas seasons, must work hard!!!

this kind of thingy is very common in my office......
    yah, common in my office also. ppl often beo wat fone you have, wat clothes you wear and even compare hubby's looks. i think the san ba in my office worse than yours
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    reno waiting for others to potong jalan xl before he takes action. by watching her march into the church to be someone else's bride
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    my fone is still usable for now, but i cannot guarantee it still can function for 2 yrs right? but i still cant believe how selfish some ppl can be. she only thought of that she doesnt like to use her current fone and wants to use a new fone, forgetting that i need to change a new fone due to wear n tear. i also dunno why but i am often targetted by ppl...
    if that the case, if she ask for reason, just tell her your husband has used your plan to buy a new phone... there are a lot of this kind of people around. Imagine there are people who actually asked me to borrow my camera memory card for them to go for 1 week holiday, the reason is that they find the memory card is too expensive. oh come on... how much is 1gb of camera memory card, if they can spend so much going on holiday, why can't they afford 1 gb of memory card. I was so pissed off that i tell them off.... Cheapskate...!!

reno waiting for others to potong jalan xl before he takes action. by watching her march into the church to be someone else's bride
    then storm into the church and say "NO!" the just before xk say I do rite?

that is fate... fate can be very cruel.....

erh..... dun like that leh.... think i really scare her last saturday eh......

I dun think i am able to do that.... i am not that great....

erh..... dun like that leh.... think i really scare her last saturday eh......
    coz u say u wanna use ur camera to shoot her rite? whahahaha... so obvious liao

I dun think i am able to do that.... i am not that great....
    thats why u need alot of us to be with u so u got the courage to do that rite? rite rite rite?

thats why u need alot of us to be with u so u got the courage to do that rite? rite rite rite?
    dun like that ah...... this is not good.....

coz u say u wanna use ur camera to shoot her rite? whahahaha... so obvious liao
    erh... ya..... stupid of me.... damm stupid....

dun like that ah...... this is not good.....
    maybe xk will turn back, eyes watering, wanting to cry... drop the bouquet of flowers, and run towards u n wrapped her arms around u... wahh.. like drama...

if that the case, if she ask for reason, just tell her your husband has used your plan to buy a new phone... there are a lot of this kind of people around. Imagine there are people who actually asked me to borrow my camera memory card for them to go for 1 week holiday, the reason is that they find the memory card is too expensive. oh come on... how much is 1gb of camera memory card, if they can spend so much going on holiday, why can't they afford 1 gb of memory card. I was so pissed off that i tell them off.... Cheapskate...!!
    your fren very nb, sorry to say this thing is, maybe they thought.. already spent thousands of dollars on holiday so can save a few cents also saving.
    but sometimes you wont want to offend such *******. you noe, rumours fly and she's in the san ba grp. i can only smile and say 'no' to her nicely lor. she used the govt grant of S$400 and got further discount during National Day @ singtel, but her fone is worth S$598 now i think. i just thought to myself that she can actually earn if she used my line. i mean she can sell her fone off for some monies, then use my line to buy her new fone at a cheaper rate. can earn and get new fone, why not ? but to me, their character is worth that few hundred dollars lor. cheapskate too!!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

ignore that nanny soma. just a nb wabbit

then who should i focus my attention to?

here got gays, DOM, etc.. hahhahahah

he ah... think will take his cam and take pics of her from afar lor, right reno ?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

your fren very nb, sorry to say this thing is, maybe they thought.. already spent thousands of dollars on holiday so can save a few cents also saving.
    but sometimes you wont want to offend such *******. you noe, rumours fly and she's in the san ba grp. i can only smile and say 'no' to her nicely lor. she used the govt grant of S$400 and got further discount during National Day @ singtel, but her fone is worth S$598 now i think. i just thought to myself that she can actually earn if she used my line. i mean she can sell her fone off for some monies, then use my line to buy her new fone at a cheaper rate. can earn and get new fone, why not ? but to me, their character is worth that few hundred dollars lor. cheapskate too!!
    hp price really depreciate so fast

Quote Originally Posted by fionashinobi View Post

then who should i focus my attention to?

here got gays, DOM, etc.. hahhahahah
    eh... i also dunno. but soma and reno are nice to aim at. they dont get angry
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

hp price really depreciate so fast
    yah loh.. my fone now left with only S$100 tradein value i think. dunno to get new fone or not... xim tiah leh. just paid so much for the nails, then my graphic card went kaboom. now still want new fone... i eat grass liao
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

maybe xk will turn back, eyes watering, wanting to cry... drop the bouquet of flowers, and run towards u n wrapped her arms around u... wahh.. like drama...
    reno like someone and dont dare to approach her?

reno dont regret next time leh..

gone means gone liao..